A name for my character [1]

So I’ve had this character for quite a while now but have always been back and forth on the name.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: Action/Superhero

Time/Location: Modern, [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m].

The Character:
As a 16 year old in the first story, she’s considered a know-it-all and a goody two shoes. Though is well-respected as she is expected to take over her fathers company once she graduates high school. She is quiet and stand-offish, hence why she has a lack of friends. She does have an alias/alter ego, going by a villain known as the ringmaster.

She has long blonde hair which reaches to her mid back. She has green eyes and tanned skin. She is somewhat average height at 5’4. She tends to stick with more modern clothing to wear, usually a dressy outfit.

Her last name has already been set to [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and the name [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] was her previous name, which I’m still considering, though it feels almost awkward for the character. Later on, the character does end up with a character named [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] and two daughters named [name_f]Marabelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Mara[/name_f]” and [name_u]Kalani[/name_u].

Most of my chosen names for my characters are more out there, whereas this character seems to have a more simple name that I’m still back and forth on.

Ottilie was my first thought.

Jessa
[name_u]Lexie[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Olga[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f](with a nn maybe)
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Zara[/name_f] and I’m definitely considering that now!!

1 Like