A Name For My Character 1

I’m back, for those who know who I am or what’s going on, I was on this site and forum as JC1999 and I posted things on Writers Corner, Boys and Girls Name forums. On April 2021, I decided to take on break from the site for personal reasons, but now I’m back and here again with brand new ideas for you to share. :slight_smile: under my new name JC1999 2!

I’ve created this new character for my cartoon and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve/thirteen year old girl, she has light brown hair and fair skin with a big nose, she is tall for a girl her age and is overweight. She wears a yellow shirt and khaki skorts with sneakers.

She is a twelve year old girl who lives in Michigan, she goes to middle school called Great Lakes Middle School and is in the 7th grade. She is smart, intelligent, bright, sassy, feisty, sensible, down to earth, understanding, no-nonsense, tough, honest, confident, responsible, hardworking, clever, mature, independent, serious and is wise beyond her years who can be sometimes cynical and harsh at times, she even has a childlike side but hides it around her friends, she even has a good sense of humor. she has two best friends Clara and Abigail whom she knew since she was in elementary school, she usually serves as the voice of reason and the most mature and serious of her friends also as the foil to their antics, she is also sometimes served as the general antagonist to Abigail, if she makes fun of by her, will often roast her back leaving her defeated. Furthermore, she likes to think that she is above her classmates’ behavior but she can be bad as them. Not only that, she likes to draw and paint pictures and even likes to write hoping to become a writer when she grows up.

The names that i’m considering:
Bernadette “Bernie”
Elizabeth
Bethany
Joan

I will like her name to fit very well with her character, if you already thought of a good name for her, hit the reply button!

It’s great to be back!

I like [name_u]Joan[/name_u] and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]! Maybe…

[name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (nn Charlie)
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
Madeline/Madelyn
[name_f]Chrissa[/name_f]
[name_u]Sidney[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or Ellie)
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

Good luck!

1 Like