A Name for my Character 102

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to think of a good name for my character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a The character is a twelve year old girl. She has red hair, fair skin with freckles and has a gap between her teeth. She is average height and is slender.She wears a t-shirt and skirt.

She is a nice, kind, smart, optimistic, warm, intelligent, cheerful young girl who’s friends with a boy named Vincent who has a crush on her.

The names that i’m considering:
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]

I will like the name to fit very well with his name and her character and personality, if you already thought of a good name, hit the reply button!

2 Likes

Emily fits 100%!

I really think [name_f]Emma[/name_f] or [name_f]Emily[/name_f] would fit her. I would choose [name_f]Emma[/name_f] over [name_f]Emily[/name_f], based on how you described her.

But, if you’re looking for something else:

Jem
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lina[/name_f] (maybe short for [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f])
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] “[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]” / “[name_u]Jae[/name_u]” / “[name_m]Jas[/name_m]” / “[name_f]Mina[/name_f]”
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] (you could possibly call her [name_u]Penny[/name_u])
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] (redheads always make me think of Fall & [name_f]Summer[/name_f])
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Mckenna[/name_f] / McKenna / [name_f]Makenna[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Emily[/name_f] fits! You might like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]?

1 Like

Emma fits her!

Emily!

Emily definitely fits her! I love the suggestion of [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. Maybe

Lucy
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]