A Name For My Character 123

I’ve created this character for my cartoon, I need your help to think of a good name for my new character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has blonde hair, peach skin with a big pointy nose, he is average-height and is slender. He wears a long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans. He speaks with a [name_m]Boston[/name_m] accent

He is a young boy who loves comedy and wants to be a comedian/ actor when he grows up. He is active, optimistic, nice, friendly, kind, humorous, loyal, compassionate, energetic, fun-loving, bighearted, enthusiastic, imaginative, flexible, versatile, and intelligent but he can annoying, naive, and a bit gullible at times. He likes to play baseball, basketball and soccer.

The names that i’m considering:
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Corey[/name_u]
[name_u]Danny[/name_u]
[name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]
[name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u]
[name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Stephen[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
I will like the name to fit very well with his character, if you already thought of a good name for him, hit the reply button!

I actually thought of [name_u]Corey[/name_u] before I read your ideas! Also [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Davey[/name_m], [name_m]Clyde[/name_m], [name_u]Devon[/name_u], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m].