A Name For My Character 13 (redo/repost)

I created this new character for my cartoon and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my character.

Genre of Story : slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has blonde bob shoulder-length haircut and fair skin with a big pointy nose, she is a bit tall and is overweight with a enormously big belly. She wears a dark blue shirt with orange long sleeves and blue jeans.

She is a tomboyish twelve-year-old girl who is a friend of a girl named Miranda. She usually serves as the voice of reason to her friend and is there to help her keep her grounded in reality. She is a good at coming up with the plans and solving problems. She is tomboyish, calm, cool, clever, nice, hardworking, honest, straightforward, practical, down to earth, tough, mature, laid-back, logical, witty, loyal, confident, sensible, cool, shrewd, easygoing, strong, independent, athletic, and rational, who can be also a bit sarcastic and cynical at times. She likes to ride her skateboard, play sports, and hang out with her friends and even likes going to the arcade. She is on the girls’ basketball team and volleyball team at her middle school.

The names that i’m considering:
Lauren

I will like her name to fit very well with her character and personality, if you already thought of a good name, hit the reply button!

Claire seems like a good fit!

Rosalie
Estelle
Rylee
Ava
Avery
Blayke
Kyra
Michelle