A Name For My Character 44

I created this new character for a story that I created a long time ago and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: mid-late 2010s, modern-day, Michigan and Hollywood, California.

Brief Plot: It’s about four kids who are going on a adventure to go to Hollywood, California.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has medium length brown hair, fair skin with a big pointy nose and wears red glasses; she is tall for her age and is slender. She wears a Pale, light grayish green shirt, a moderate green jumper dress and wears shoes.

She is a twelve year old girl who loves movies and wanted to go visit Hollywood someday and she tagalong with her three friends Jonah, Colby, and Tallulah to go to the place where all the magic happens, she is the voice of reason of the four trying to help the other three to get to there but she can be also the eccentric and quirky one as well. She is nerdy, bright, clever, enthusiastic, quirky, eccentric, straightforward, imaginative, intelligent, kind, logical, loyal, practical, rational, resourceful, responsible, down to earth, nice, sensible, mature, smart, and levelheaded though she can be cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, bossy, anxious, nervous, and stubborn at times. While on their adventure quickly become good friends with one of the kids throughout the trip.

I will like her name to fit very well with her character and personality, if you have already thought of a good name for my character, hit the reply button!

[name_u]Alex[/name_u]
[name_f]Justine[/name_f]
[name_u]Jade[/name_u]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]