A Name For My Character 49

I created this new character and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: mid-late 2010s, modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has brown hair, fair skin and is short and slender. He wears a red hoodie, blue shirt and khaki shorts and wears a yellow backpack :school_satchel:.He is known to carry a big notebook with him to write down his ideas on.

He is a twelve year old boy who loves to draw and make cartoons, he makes animated videos online and wants to be a animator when he grows up; he is also a pop-culture enthusiast, with extensive knowledge of TV shows, comic books and movies, as well as a passion for filmmaking. He is humorous, talkative, nice, sweet, confident, creative, imaginative, witty, optimistic, energetic, easygoing, quirky, smart, intelligent, odd, loyal, and pedantic though he is also known to be annoying, nuisance, and obnoxious at times, he is also known to be very mischievous. He is also likes to do impressions of celebrities and people he knew at school he also engage in role play he assumes characters from other different types of works. He likes cartoons, tv shows, music, drawing, making videos/movies, playing video games, doing impressions, reading books, listening to music, and hanging out with his friends.

The names that I’m considering:
Ivan
Jamie
Rowan

I like his name to fit very well with his character and personality, if you have already thought of some names for him, hit the reply button!

1 Like

How about:

Elliot
Caden
Xander
Adrian
Charlie
Tommy
Eli
Theo
Miles
Evan