A Name For My Character 51

I created this new character and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a thirteen year old girl, she has long blonde hair, she has light brilliant orange skin, and a big pointy nose; she is average height and is overweight with a enormously big belly. She wears a sleeveless luminous vivid scarlet shirt and blue jeans also wears brown sandals she sometimes wears sneakers and/or boots. She has a distinctive voice and a certain unique way she laughs.

She is a thirteen year old girl who likes to skateboard, play sports and going out outside and play. She is tomboyish, nice, kind, cool, active, athletic, smart, outgoing, sociable, fun-loving, mature, diligent, hardworking, genuine, compassionate, mature, laid-back, easygoing, understanding, adventurous, sensible and down to earth though she can be also be tough and is also can have a short-tempered also is protective of the people that she cares about the most: her family and friends; she is also sometimes immature, controlling, sensitive, angst, and neurotic. She is on the basketball and soccer team at her school and her favorite classes are gym, art, and reading; after school she likes to go skateboarding in the park. She is a part of a group of friends named Oliver, Justin, Peter, Barry, Miranda and Shelby (A Name For My Character 48) whom they consider her to be the most popular member because of her personality, they consider her as the big sister in the group despite being the same age; she likes to hang out with the guys because they shared the same interest but likes spending time with the girls, so she can show her girly side; she has a good friendship with Peter whom she considers to be her little guy/buddy. She has a mother who works at a hospital and father who is a computer programmer, she has two brothers and a little sister who has a close relationship with her, she also has a pet dog. She loves to go to the beach specially in the summer she likes to surf the waves, having a good time with her family, relaxing, eating good food and even likes to swim under the sea and even befriending the sea creatures as well, surprisingly she has dreams of the aquatic life. She likes to play sports, skateboard, hang out with her friends, play video games, draw and paint, ride her bike, listening to music, going on adventure, and going to the beach. She’s also friends with Jamie ( A Name For My Character 49).

The names that i’m considering:
Rosemary “Rose”
Rachel
Nicole
The Links:
1.Shelby: A Name For My Character 48
2. Jamie: A Name For My Character 49

I will like her name to fit very well with her character and personality, if you had already thought of a good name for her, hit the reply button!

As I was reading your description, [name_f]Avril[/name_f] was the name coming to mind. From the choices you were considering, I also think [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is a good fit.

2 Likes