A Name For My Character 65

I created a new character and I need your help to think of the perfect name for him.

Description: The character is a grown man in his thirties, he has black mop top hair, fair skin with a big pointy nose and a goatee; he is 5’8 and is slender. He wears a red hoodie, a light blue shirt and blue jeans. :jeans:

He is an American actor, voice actor, narrator, podcaster, musician, TV host, singer, and comedian. He lives in Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u], [name_u]California[/name_u] with his wife who is also a actress and has three kids; he also has a dog. He is nice, cool, friendly, smart, humorous, charismatic, witty, down to earth, creative, talented, sensible, independent, sociable, practical, and intelligent though he can be also uptight, arrogant, narcissistic, and selfish at times. He likes to be with his family, going to the beach, going to work, riding his bike, drawing, playing with his guitar and singing.

I will like his name to fit very well with his character and personality and if you had already thought of a good name for him, hit the reply button!

1 Like

Not sure if these names are what you’re looking for, but here’s what I thought of: [name_m]Tom[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], [name_u]Eddie[/name_u], [name_u]Brady[/name_u], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

2 Likes