A Name For My Character 77 (repost)

I need your help to think of the perfect name for my two new characters that I created.

Character #1

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has blonde hair and fair skin, he is average height and is slender. He wears a green shirt and blue jeans with sneakers.

He is a twelve year old boy who is Grant’s best friend who likes to sometimes go on adventures with his friend and [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. He is active, confident, humorous, cool, energetic, charismatic, strong, clever, hardworking, witty, friendly, bold, determined, modest, and straightforward though he can also be stubborn, selfish, arrogant, and impatient at times. He is the one telling [name_m]Grant[/name_m] to how to do things or telling him to have fun and not to things so seriously; While [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is the logical, smart, and down to earth one of the two his friend is a active, fun-loving, and confident one who leads the way of the team. He usually goes with [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] on their adventures he serves his role as the active and confident one of the group, he and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] have a brother and sister-like relationship and sometimes they buttheads with each other and he has always has to separate the two but nevertheless they’re good friends.

The names that I’m considering:
Miles

Character #2

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has long black curly hair and light brilliant orange skin with a pointy nose, she is short and is slender. She wears a yellow sleeveless shirt and green pants.

She is a best friend of [name_f]Emily[/name_f] whom they known each other since they were five years old, they like to spend time together going out to go to the mall. She is best described as tomboyish, easygoing, enthusiastic, nice, strong, kind, friendly, levelheaded, laid-back, down to earth, understanding, smart, confident, sassy, and feisty despite her nice and easygoing nature she can have a short-tempered and doesn’t like to be mess with which makes her tough as nails. She and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] are very good friends, they like to talk each other a lot and go hang out together; whenever [name_f]Emily[/name_f] needs some advice or anything else she would give some nice advice and serves as the good voice of reason to her as well. She also likes to play basketball and soccer with her friends.

The names that I’m considering:
Sophie

I will their names to fit very well with their characters and personalities, and if you thought of a name for each of them then hit the reply button!