A Name for my Character 80

I’ve created a character eight years ago for a cartoon that I created, I need your help to think of a good name for my character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice-of-life comedy.

Time Period/Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl. She has brown bob hair and fair skin, she’s also a short and slender. She wears a light green t-shirt with a big green stripe and khaki shorts.

She is a young twelve year old girl who lives in a nice neighborhood in Michigan, she lives her two parents, a older sister named [name_f]Charlene[/name_f] , a twin brother named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and younger brother [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. She’s nice, sweet, friendly,kind, mature, considerate, optimistic, helpful, normal, outgoing, down to earth, smart, clever, loyal, gentle, bright, polite, intelligent,selfless, confident, feisty, sisterly and sassy who can be also sometimes naive and gullible at times.She is a young girl who goes to Great Lakes Middle School and her friends are [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] who is her best friend, [name_u]Sam[/name_u], a boy who has a bit of a crush on her and nerdy twins [name_m]Brian[/name_m] and [name_m]Oz[/name_m]; she’s considers to be the mother den of the group. She’s good at roller skating and playing soccer.

The names that i’m considering:
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]

I would like her name to fit very well with character and personality, If you had already thought of a good name for her, hit the reply button!

[name_u]Haley[/name_u] might fit! Or a name starting with R, like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] or [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]? [name_f]Emma[/name_f] fits perfectly out of your list.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] don’t really feel right to me.