A Name for my Character 87 (repost)

I’ve created a character last night for my cartoon, I need your help to vote for a good name for my character that would be a good fit.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has blonde hair and peach skin with a pointy nose, she’s average-height and is overweight. She wears a pink no-sleeved shirt and khaki shorts. She also speaks with a midwestern accent.

She is sweet, nice, kind, friendly, optimistic young girl who is well-liked by the students and even teachers because of her big heart and compassionate nature which makes her feel very proud. She also has a pet green and yellow parakeet whom she named Georgie who she considers her companion and friend, she also has a gift in the arts by painting great pictures which is loved by her art teacher, singing in choir, acting in plays, and playing the violin in orchestra. Despite all of that, she had to go through some challenges like being bullied because of her weight, taking the big test, going on stage for the first time but nonetheless she remained to achieve greatness with strength and confidence.

The names that i’m considering:
Tillie
Bethany

I will like her name to fit very with her character, if you had already thought of a good name for her, hit the reply button!

Bethany seems perfect for her!

1 Like

I like @MG1257’s suggestion of [name_f]Bethaney[/name_f]. [name_f]Heather[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Callie[/name_f] and [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] came to mind