A Name for my Character 92

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to think of a good name for my character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a young boy who is approximately thirteen years old, he has dark brown hair and has fair skin also has a gap in his teeth, he is tall and is slender. He also wears a violet shirt and blue jeans.

He is a crazy, hyperactive,unpredictable, humorous, creative, versatile, imaginative, odd, cartoony young boy who is a second year seventh grader alongside [name_m]Brody[/name_m], who is known for his weird and outlandish behavior who likes to start stuff with the teachers and students, he’s known to be the class clown and jester of the school. He’s also a part of the school’s baseball team, choir and orchestra. He’s also friends with boys named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Justin[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], and [name_u]Barry[/name_u] but he usually tags along with the group whenever he feels like it, but sometimes can be bit of a nuisance to them as well but for unknown reasons he’s stills hangs around them.

I will like his name to fit very well with his character, if you had already thought of a good name for him, hit the reply button!

[name_u]Brady[/name_u]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Jake[/name_m]
[name_u]Randy[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Benny[/name_m]
[name_m]Benji[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]