A Name for my Character 93

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to think of a good name for my character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a eleven years old boy, he has messy blonde hair and has fair skin, he is short and slender. He wears a red hawaiian button-down shirt with light red shirt with gray shorts.

He is an quiet, meek, highly intelligent ,bright eleven years old boy who likes to invent brand new things for his friends, he is sometimes paranoid, worrisome, scared but his intelligence outshine his weakness.he is also a savant who can learn new things on a spot.

The names that i’m considering:
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

I will like his name to fit very well with his character, if you had already thought of a good name for him, hit the reply button!

[name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and [name_m]Roger[/name_m] were the first names to pop into my head, but I think [name_m]Peter[/name_m] works very well!

1 Like

I think [name_m]Peter[/name_m] works well, but not [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. Maybe: [name_m]Ross[/name_m], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Sam[/name_u]