A Name for my Character 97

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to think of a good name for my character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has short messy black hair with fair skin with a big pointy nose, she is big and overweight. She wears a sky blue shirt with a dark blue long-sleeved undershirt with blue jeans with sneakers. She speaks with a midwestern accent and she also has a peculiar snorting laugh.

She is a twelve year old tomboy who likes to play sports, watching games, and riding her bike, She also has a crush on a boy named Peter ( A Name for my Character 93). She is cool, outgoing, fun-loving, friendly, energetic, tough, confident, down to earth, athletic, witty, loyal, honest, strong, sensible, feisty, sassy, humorous, brash,aggressive, bullish, masculine, and tomboyish, she can be also mean,cynical, and arrogant at times. She’s also a part of the girls’ volleyball ,hockey team and the swimming team.

The names that i’m considering:
Skylar
Alice
Ida
Laura

I will like her name to fit very well with her character, if you had already thought of a good name for her, hit the reply button!

Alice and [name_f]Ida[/name_f] seem fitting to me. Other suggestions:

Olivia
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_u]Joyce[/name_u]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]

1 Like