A Name for my new character!

I’ve created a character for my cartoon, I need your help to think of a good name for my character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a tall bulky brown bear, wears glasses, tan muzzle, brief hair, enormously large tan belly, palms and soles, big dark brown nose, white claws and toenails, and a brief tail.

He is a brown bear who is Tina( A Name for my Character 94 ,Help me vote for a good name for my character!, and Help me vote for a good name for my character! 2)’s best friend and companion who knows her since she was a baby. He usually serves on as the voice of reason, older sibling and protector to the girl. His personality is smart, wise, mature, witty, down to earth, nice, polite, loyal, serious, no- nonsense, strong, confident, determined, level headed, honest, responsible, helpful, protective, rational, philosophical, and very intelligent who can also be cynical and grouchy sometimes, He also has humorous side to him as well. He likes to read books, play and hang out with Tina,listening to music, and watching tv.

The names that i’m considering:
Bernard
[name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m]

I will like his name to fit very well with his character, if you had already thought of a good name for him, hit the reply button!

1 Like

Harold is my favorite of your options!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Harold[/name_m] but maybe
[name_m]Gunner[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Robbie[/name_u]
[name_u]Bernie[/name_u]
[name_m]Hank[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Harold[/name_m]! A cute name for a big bear!

Harold is great

I like [name_m]Harold[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. A suggestion is [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_m]Abraham[/name_m], or [name_u]James[/name_u]

1 Like