A name for number 5

Not pg yet, but what do you think of these girl names for our 5th? Sibling’s names are [name_m]Jacksen[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]. These are my fave right now, but please tell me your thoughts and any other suggestions. Thanks!

[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] would be perfect!

I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] & [name_f]Mila[/name_f] would also sound really nice. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] is perfect!

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Or [name_f]Janie[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a first

I think [name_u]Romy[/name_u] works well with the sibset! Spunky yet sweet just like [name_m]Jacksen[/name_m], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Cadence[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] are all combos I think would be lovely (keeping with the word middle names you have going on).

Another vote for [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!!

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] works really well!!

I’ll also suggest
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]/[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f]

I like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] best of the three with your other children’s names. The other two are both great names too, but I feel that [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a little too short, and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a little too traditional among siblings [name_m]Jacksen[/name_m], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] & [name_f]Tess[/name_f].

The girls all have word-y names for their middles, so I think that would be nice to continue, but [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would also work here with simple traditional classics as in [name_u]James[/name_u] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I like the sound of [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] myself as I like the zest and spunk it has but I think [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], fits best with siblings name combos overall and it makes for a really nice combo.

Other ideas:
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_u]Wynne[/name_u]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Junie[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

I think [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] could be great

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is an amazing combo!

I have to throw in my vote for [name_u]Romy[/name_u] with the sibset, but [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a very close second.

Thank you!:blush:

Thank you! I appreciate everyone’s comments. [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is definitely the winner. We have been favoring [name_f]Jane[/name_f] lately, although i do agree [name_u]Romy[/name_u] fits in better and has been my top choice for a long time. I also love [name_u]Lou[/name_u] but alone it may not be complete.