A Name For Tall Girl (repost)

I created this character and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my new character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: the character is a thirteen year old girl, she has long brown hair, very light orange skin, a big pointy nose, she is very tall for her age and is slender. She wears a orange sleeveless shirt and yellow long skorts with sandals. She also has a distinctive voice and unique laugh.

She is a thirteen year old girl who likes to draw and paint pictures. She likes to play with her acoustic guitar while coming up with different songs. She is friendly, quirky, down to earth, artistic, eccentric, kind, outgoing, sweet, easygoing, odd, creative, down to earth, fun-loving though she can be a bit ditzy, naive at times she means well. She’s a natural athlete where she plays soccer and basketball. She likes to draw and paint pictures, going outside, playing with her acoustic guitar, riding bike, hanging out with her friends, relaxing, and roller skating.

The names that I’m considering:
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
I will like her name to fit very well with her character and personality, and if you had already thought of a good name for my character then hit the reply button!

More classic:

Audra/Audrey/Aubrey
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Krista[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
[name_f]Charity[/name_f]
More unique

[name_u]Auburn[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunni[/name_f]
Tandi
[name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_u]Rae[/name_u]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
Gianna/Gia

Good luck! Don’t forget that your characters should have some personality flaws as well if they’re to be a well-rounded character!

1 Like

I immediately thought of [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] ( h3pburn) [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] these help, wish you luck!

sounds like a

nola
nova
vicky
mila
lora
nora