A name for this character (3)

I decided to think up another story so I can take a little break from my other one, and now I’ve reach the character naming part of story planning.

A bit about the character:

He is one of character 1’s older brothers, and character 2’s 3rd younger brother, there’s a 1 year age difference between him and character 1, making him 7-12.

He’s highly competitive over almost anything academic, likes to stand out and be in the center of attention, loves reading, and is pretty great at public speaking.

I decided to go with a “at least one of the names are greek” theme for this family (character 1-7(?)). I already chose [name_m]Evander[/name_m] for the middle name. This is similliar to the [name_u]Alex[/name_u] + variants thing for character 1.

• Perseus nn [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
  • Percival nn [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
  • Just [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
  • Scrap it and find something else (Suggest some names for me!)

0 voters

• [name_m]Telemachus[/name_m], nn [name_m]Mac[/name_m]?
[name_m]Telemachus[/name_m] was the son of [name_m]Odysseus[/name_m], who was also skilled at public speaking.

• [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]?
[name_m]Can[/name_m]’t get much more competitive than a warrior king.

• [name_m]Prometheus[/name_m], nn [name_u]Theo[/name_u]?
[name_m]Prometheus[/name_m] shared forbidden knowledge with mortals, which could possibly link to the academic skill.

• [name_u]Orion[/name_u], nn [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]?
Honestly I’m just suggesting this one for fun, because [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] both start with vowels too.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll give the ideas some thought, thank you!!

1 Like