A Name For Tomboy

I have created this character and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my new character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a young girl, she has long blonde hair, very light orange skin with freckles ; she is average height and is overweight. She wears a sleeveless orange shirt and brilliant gamboge shorts.

She is a young tomboyish girl who is a friend of [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] who sometimes tags along on their misadventures, she usually serves as the strength and toughness of the group who tells it like it is while giving the two a good time and the fun side of things, she even sometimes take the lead. She likes to be with [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is because both of them have a lot in common and like to do together but with [name_m]Grant[/name_m], she teased him for not being too manly and not doing what other boys his age would do but nevertheless she considers him a friend and they like to work together on occasion. She is tomboyish, tough, cool, witty, sarcastic, fun-loving, honest, athletic, hardworking, ingenious, mischievous, down to earth, confident, daring, energetic, though she can be stubborn, arrogant, selfish, impulsive, reckless she’s still a good friend.

I will like her name to fit very well with her character and personality, and if you had already thought of a good name for my new character, hit the reply button!

[name_f]Alison[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Andie[/name_f]
[name_f]Maddie[/name_f]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u]