A name for Zalia Indigo's baby sister

It is so hard to decide this time! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] is already 4 weeks old.
I liked [name_f]Kalea[/name_f] for some time now, but my husband prefers [name_f]Kiana[/name_f] i think.
[name_f]Kalea[/name_f] [name_u]Izar[/name_u]
[name_f]Kiana[/name_f] [name_u]Izar[/name_u] or
[name_f]Kalea[/name_f] [name_f]Souline[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiana[/name_f] [name_f]Souline[/name_f] or
[name_f]Kalea[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiana[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Souline[/name_f]
Im so sorry i could go on and on. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] was on my list too but unfortunately my mom didnt like it. Still love it though. Could have been Lucy for a nn.
Just to confuse things more, we also like Paige, Clara, Kisha, Liana, and Anabel.

2 Likes

This baby won’t be nameless. You are probably very close to making the final decision, which is why it’s so challenging. I suggest going through your list and forcing yourself and your husband to pick your top two names. You can still like the other names on the list, it’s just that they won’t be the name of this baby.

From your top two, you can try out each name for a day as if it were her name. See how it feels, see if she seems to fit one over the other. You could also think carefully about the name meanings and what is more meaningful to you. You could imagine your family together in five, ten, fifteen years from now. Think about the kinds of things you would do together and how each name fits into that picture.

It sounds like [name_f]Kalea[/name_f] might be your favourite, while [name_f]Kiana[/name_f] might be your husband’s. If so, perhaps whoever’s favourite is not chosen can decide on the middle name option. All the names you’ve listed are lovely choices. You can’t go wrong, be confident she’ll have a great name.

1 Like

Lyra would be stunning for Zalia’s sister! Naya and Kiana are beautiful too.

Kiana Souline, Kalea Iris, Kiana Iris and Lyra Souline are magnificent names!
Iris and Souline make me think about rainbows and the sun (the sky). At the same time, Indigo makes me imagine the ocean/sea/river/water. I love that both girl will share a subtle connection with their middle names.

If you love Lucia nn Lucy go with it! Your mother will get used to it and one day she will love it as much as she loves her beautiful granddaughter! I’m sure! What about just Lucy? Or Luciana, Lucinda, Luara, Luana?
Clara and Anabel are magnificent and majestic names. I actually prefer Liana over Kiana.

Suggestions:
Clara Souline
Anabel Iris
Lucia Souline
Anabel Souline
Liana Souline
Iris Souline/Souline Iris

I’m sorry if I confuse you even more! :pray:t2:
Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! This is good advice. [name_m]Will[/name_m] try it out.

Thanks for the suggetions and advice! We kinda narrowed it down to
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Souline[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiana[/name_f]/Liana [name_f]Souline[/name_f]
[name_f]Kalea[/name_f] [name_f]Souline[/name_f]
[name_m]Will[/name_m] try them out today and hopefully by tomorrow we will know which one fits.

1 Like

I love the final options you’ve narrowed down to and I’m glad you’ve chosen [name_f]Souline[/name_f] for the middle name. I’d never come across it before you mentioned it and it struck me in the very best way. Beautiful, meaningful and distinct. I would love a middle name that is all those things.

Best of luck trying out your final names! I hope you’ll update us once you’ve decided.

From your list I think [name_f]Zalia[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_f]Liana[/name_f] [name_f]Souline[/name_f] sound fantastic.

If you are still searching what about Azaya [name_f]Souline[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Zalia[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and Azaya [name_f]Souline[/name_f] sound fabulous together!

1 Like