A name that falls somewhere between Penelope & Tallulah... ?

If [name]Penelope[/name] were one end of the spectrum and [name]Tallulah[/name] was the complete other end what names would fall in between? Suggest as many or as few as come to mind; I’m curious to see what you come up with. Thank you, Berries!

[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Amabel[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Evadne[/name]
[name]Ottilie[/name]
[name]Serafina[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Philomena[/name]
Mirabai
[name]Eudora[/name]
[name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Ana[/name]ïs
[name]Euphemia[/name]
[name]Christabel[/name]
[name]Gwendoline[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Theodora[/name]/[name]Theodosia[/name]
[name]Constantia[/name]
[name]Rosamund[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]/[name]Delphina[/name]
[name]Danae[/name]
[name]Leocadia[/name]
[name]Laetitia[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Xanthe[/name]
[name]Elissa[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Phaedra[/name]
Briseis
[name]Juno[/name]
[name]Ines[/name]
[name]Alexandrina[/name]
[name]Quirina[/name]
[name]Perpetua[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name]
[name]Clementia[/name]
Candelaria
[name]Artemisia[/name]
[name]Silvia[/name]
[name]Tullia[/name]
Berengaria
[name]Xenia[/name]
[name]Valeriana[/name]
Livilla
Ottaviana
Mazelina
Amymone
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Laetitia[/name]
[name]Osanna[/name]
[name]Eulalia[/name]
Vendula
Millaray
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]

Interesting for some reason a lot of my favourite names spring to mind… I also love both [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Tallulah[/name]. [name]Penelope[/name] for me evokes sensuality and wisdom. It is serious, sexy and yet also has a sweetness (poppy, pip, nell)…[name]Tallulah[/name] is fun,free spirited and flirty…equally gorgeous but lacking the depth and stregth that [name]Penelope[/name] has… They are both also pretty quirky in my book! names that have some combination of these characterisics for me are [name]Lucia[/name] (lulu) [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] ([name]Tilly[/name]), [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Delilah[/name] (lila), [name]Juno[/name], [name]Aurora[/name] ([name]Rory[/name]), [name]India[/name] ([name]Indi[/name]), [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Heidi[/name], [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name] ([name]Rose[/name]), [name]Lilia[/name], [name]Anastasia[/name] ([name]Asia[/name]),

Thanks, Berries! I wasn’t sure at first that I had phrased this correctly but you have both made some perfect suggestions. I love [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Ottilie[/name], [name]Serafina[/name], [name]Estella[/name], [name]Marina[/name], [name]Ana[/name]ïs, [name]Gwendoline[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Delphine[/name], [name]Xanthe[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Cassandra[/name], & [name]Aurora[/name] to name a few from your list, [name]Ottilie[/name]. Many more of them are beautiful and intriguing - you are wonderful! Fluzie - I love [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Francesca[/name] & [name]Rosalie[/name] from your list. It’s really cool to see what other namers put on the spectrum between [name]Penelope[/name] & [name]Tallulah[/name].

Maybe: [name]Annabelle[/name], [name]Georgina[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Zoe[/name], [name]Lilah[/name], [name]Natasha[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Juno[/name], [name]Freya[/name], [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Heidi[/name]? :slight_smile: Maybe not completely in the middle but somewhere in between I’d say.