A Name To Go With Kier

Hello! We are looking for some boys names that can go with [name]Kier[/name]! Some more names that we like but aren’t convinced on or can’t use with [name]Kier[/name] are [name]Dominick[/name], [name]Aurelius[/name], [name]Kade[/name], [name]Zavier[/name],[name]Soren[/name], and [name]Liev[/name]. We do not like classic names like [name]William[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], or [name]Theodore[/name], but we [name]DO[/name] like strong sounding names. We would much appreciate some more ideas! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Anyone? :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] about [name]Oren[/name], [name]Blake[/name], [name]Levi[/name], [name]Zadock[/name], [name]Pascal[/name], or [name]Reed[/name]?

We like z names so zadock is along the right lines but not quite! I love levi but he doesnt, he dossnt like bible names at all! [name]Reed[/name] is nice! :slight_smile:

Is [name]Kier[/name] your surname?
Zennith [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Apollo[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Odin[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Bruno[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Landry[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Ptolemy[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Toby[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Beau[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Taggart[/name] [name]Kier[/name]

[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Ingram[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name] (sort of Biblical but not heavily?)

[name]Do[/name] you mean the first name [name]Keir[/name], such as [name]Keir[/name] Dullea, or is your surname [name]Kier[/name]?
With the name [name]Keir[/name], I like: [name]James[/name] [name]Keir[/name], [name]Philip[/name] [name]Keir[/name], [name]Stephen[/name] [name]Keir[/name], [name]Robert[/name] [name]Keir[/name].
Since [name]Keir[/name]/[name]Kier[/name] is Celtic/Welsh, what about:
[name]Hamish[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Iain[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Ivor[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
Owein [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
Peader [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Lorcan[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Alasdair[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Nicol[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
Seamas [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Geraint[/name] [name]Keir[/name]
[name]Madoc[/name] [name]Keir[/name]

Sorry, I should have been clearer! I meant a sibling name to go with [name]Kier[/name]! I really love [name]Seamus[/name] but my boyfriend is unconvinced! I also love [name]Everett[/name] but he hates it!

WDYT of

[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Evan[/name]
[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Ian[/name]
[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Stefan[/name]
[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Kellen[/name]
[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Callum[/name]
[name]Keir[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]

I like your style! [name]Kier[/name] is a cool name. I immediately thought of [name]Finn[/name] for [name]Kier[/name]'s sibling. Some other ideas:

[name]Kier[/name] and [name]August[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Dane[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Shea[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Valo[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Viggo[/name]
[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Zane[/name]

Thanks everyone! I love [name]Callum[/name] and [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Finn[/name] but my boyfriend doesnt like any of them! What do you think of [name]Kier[/name] and [name]Aurelius[/name]?

[name]Kier[/name] and [name]Aurelius[/name] are a mismatched pair to my ears. [name]Kier[/name] is SO Celtic sounding and [name]Aurelius[/name] is SO [name]Roman[/name]. Then there’s the one-syllable versus four syllables…not a good fit to me, sorry! What draws you to [name]Aurelius[/name]? It is a beautiful name, but [name]Kier[/name] and [name]Aurelius[/name] seem vastly different to me.

I’m glad you love [name]Finn[/name]! Would boyfriend be open to a [name]Finn[/name] variant? There’s a bunch: [name]Finian[/name] or [name]Finnian[/name], [name]Finlay[/name] or [name]Finley[/name], [name]Finnegan[/name] or [name]Finnigan[/name], [name]Fionn[/name], [name]Flynn[/name].

Similar to [name]Finn[/name]:
[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Ewan[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Orin[/name]

OR, a compromise between [name]Aurelius[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]: [name]Phineas[/name] (nickname [name]Finn[/name]!)

[name]Kier[/name] means penis in Persian-farsi, the language of Iran.