A Nameberry Chat Room

I was just thinking that it would be great if we could have a Nameberry chat room. I know that many berries are very close and I think it would be nice to be able to talk to each other in real time instead of just the message boards.

That’s something we’re definitely considering–possibly in the very near future. Stay tuned!!

lilacrose,

That is a great idea! So many times I would rather not wait a whole day for answers, just actually talk to people!

Oh my, that might be happening?! That will be awesome!

That would be fantastic! Though I think I would be too addicted to Nameberry to do anything else :slight_smile: Still, it would be great!

Haha, I already am, I can’t imagine what a chat room would do to me!

Definitely dangerous, but so much fun too! [name]How[/name] exciting…

And at the risk of sounding like a total name freak, has anyone ever considered a baby name convention? I’m sure we could find things to discuss for a whole weekend!

Oooh a Nameberry Chat Room would be amazing. I would NEVER get off of Nameberry if this happened. And [name]Olive[/name], I think they already have naming conventions for the American Name Society. I don’t know how to become a member though…and they focus more on the scientific aspect of names.

That should TOTTALLY happen. It would be cooler than ever! And berries could talk about names and get a better opinion

That should TOTTALLY happen. It would be cooler than ever! And berries could talk about names and get a better opinion

You know, with all this renovation for Nameberry, does anyone think a chat room might possibly be coming our way?