a new development (poll)

I think it sounds absolutely fine with your last name :slight_smile: Not just saying that! I think a C name like [name]Caroline[/name] Kutzner might sound choppy or a name with a strong c/k sound in the middle like [name]Annika[/name] Kutzner, but I think [name]Eva[/name] flows really well into it, as does [name]Annabel[/name].

LOL [name]Laura[/name]ā€¦thatā€™s how I feel about my name, [name]Erica[/name] Kutzner lol! I was all pissed about the ā€œca-Kutzā€ when I had to change my name :slight_smile: ok, anyway, Iā€™m glad [name]Eva[/name] Kutzner doesnā€™t sound weird to you. :slight_smile:

Awww and I just realised how nice it would be that she shares her mumā€™s initial :slight_smile: I share my mumā€™s first inital but she goes by her middle name.

Anyway, has there been any more progress with [name]Brent[/name] on the [name]Vivienne[/name] thing? Did you offer him ā€œif we pick [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lily[/name] today Iā€™ll be done with the naming thing?!ā€ lol. And what does he prefer out of [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ava[/name]?

Out of curiosity, what name(s) does [name]Marissa[/name] want you to use because I know sheā€™s not a fan of [name]Eva[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name] (if I remember right)?

[name]Eva[/name] Kutzner is definitely not choppy, and flows well, [name]IMO[/name]. :slight_smile:

Thank you, kyemsma! :slight_smile: [name]Glad[/name] Iā€™m not missing something, b/c I think it sounds ok too.

[name]Laura[/name],
Yes, you are correct, [name]Marissa[/name] doesnā€™t like either [name]Annabel[/name] nor [name]Eva[/name]! :frowning: She really liked [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name], and she really liked [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (she loves [name]Pearl[/name], and her nieceā€™s name is [name]Madeleine[/name], so she was definitely a fan of that). She likes [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lily[/name], too. :slight_smile: She wasnā€™t a fan of [name]Lilia[/name], but she thought [name]Lillian[/name] was ok. I canā€™t remember her stance on any other names lol!

I havenā€™t even really talked to [name]Brent[/name] about [name]Vivienne[/name] anymore, just because I know he really doesnā€™t like it. :frowning: The fact that he ranked [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] higher than [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lily[/name] really does not bode well for VLK! So I havenā€™t really pressed him on the issue. He has told me a few times in the past (I donā€™t know if you remember or not) to just pick a name so we could be done with the naming thing, but then I always feel too guilty picking [name]Vivienne[/name], anyway. :frowning: I would just feel better knowing weā€™re both happy with her name.

Oh sorry [name]Laura[/name], I forgot to write [name]Brent[/name] likes [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ava[/name] the best out of [name]Annabel[/name] vs. [name]Eva[/name]. :slight_smile: He likes [name]Annabel[/name] better than [name]Madeleine[/name]! Wow, huh.

Oh, [name]Gaby[/name] looked like baby #2? [name]How[/name] cute! I think that baby is absolutely adorable with her little puckered lips. Iā€™m glad those images helped, [name]Erica[/name]!

No, no, [name]Eva[/name] Kutzner is not choppy. I mean, your name is [name]Erica[/name] Kutzner! I understand [name]Marissa[/name]'s loving [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name], because I had a hard time saying goodbye to it, too, even though it isnā€™t my daughter, but I find it surprising that she doesnā€™t care for [name]Eva[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name]! Anyway, it doesnā€™t matter - you and [name]Brent[/name] agreeing is better! Does she like [name]Evie[/name] as a nickname, by chance?

(I keep saying [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] Kutzner as [name]Ava[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] Kutzner and then I have to slap myself on the hand and say it ā€œcorrectlyā€ again. Gah!)

And, [name]Erica[/name], I agree it is best to leave [name]Vivienne[/name] alone. [name]Brent[/name] just isnā€™t seeming to come around at all, and even though he likes [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ava[/name] more than [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], I think you both like each name, so youā€™ve got two great options!

[name]Lauren[/name]

PS So, I found you another kid named [name]Eva[/name] to look into! Her name is [name]Eva[/name] [name]Ricci[/name], sheā€™s ten, and sheā€™s a singer-songwriter! Check her out on YouTube. Her more recent stuff is probably better, but she just sounds so adorable when she says her name in this one from when she was eight: Talented 8yr old kid sings Colbie Caillat Cover "Realize" - YouTube

Lol thank you, [name]Lauren[/name]! I will check out that link tonight when I get home! :slight_smile:

Yeah, it was actually those lips that reminded me of [name]Gaby[/name] when she was a baby lol! Ohh so adorable. So I am super glad you picked that one!

I donā€™t know what her prob with [name]Eva[/name] is, she said she thinks [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Eva[/name] is ok but she doesnā€™t like [name]Eva[/name] for a first name. Although she did say that out of the names [name]Brent[/name] agrees to, she likes [name]Eva[/name] the best. In her text she said she doesnā€™t think [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] is ā€œon the same level of cuteness as [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name].ā€ I just think she doesnā€™t like it that much!

I think part of [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]'s ā€œcutenessā€ comes from the alliteration, to be honest. If it werenā€™t for that, Iā€™d describe [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] as romantic or sophisticated or spunky, not cute. [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], on the whole, isnā€™t ā€œcute,ā€ either - itā€™s strong and romantic and elegant. [name]Just[/name] different, is all! I suppose if youā€™re looking for cuteness, [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ava[/name] is your girl - [name]Annabel[/name]'s one of the most cutesy names I can think of! :wink:

[name]Lauren[/name]

Nahā€¦I think weā€™ve decided weā€™re going with [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]!!! :smiley: [name]Brent[/name] said he ā€œreally likesā€ it, and I have to agree, so I think weā€™re settled. :wink:

Seriously, [name]Lauren[/name], those pictures helped a LOTā€¦like, honestly helped me picture our little babe as an [name]Eva[/name]! Iā€™ve been thinking about it all night, and Riss even called her [name]Eva[/name] tonight when we were at work, and I totally loved it!! (She did agree that [name]Evie[/name] is really cute for a baby/little girl.) So, hopefully I donā€™t get all commitment-phobic or something and change my mind! And hopefully the name suits her when sheā€™s born!

Iā€™ll wait to give my thank you speech to all of you lovely berries until itā€™s official though LOL! I donā€™t want to jinx it! :wink:

[name]Ah[/name], God, [name]Erica[/name], you have no idea how happy those words made me. I feel like weā€™ve been running a marathon and weā€™ve finally made it to the finish line and we won! You and [name]Brent[/name] happy and agreeing on a beautiful name for your daughter is all weā€™ve ever asked for, and Iā€™m so happy that youā€™ve gotten that. Now, Iā€™m going to stop, before I jinx it all. But, seriously, Iā€™m simply ecstatic for you right now, and Iā€™m so glad that weā€™ve been able to help.

And, if your baby girl is half as cute as little pucker-lips over there, sheā€™s sure to be a stunning [name]Eva[/name]. Congrats!

[name]Lauren[/name]

Thank you, [name]Lauren[/name]!!! And you were with me this ENTIRE time; I feel awful for you! Sorry Iā€™m such a spaz. :frowning: You are an absolute saint!!

Ok youā€™re going to kill me, but one more thing I just have to check out first, before I obsess over itā€¦you donā€™t think [name]Eva[/name] is too close to [name]Erica[/name] though, do you?? I just was looking at some old posts in this thread and I saw where I wrote ā€œ[name]Eva[/name] Kutznerā€ and thought it was my name for a second! Please tell me Iā€™m just being a moronā€¦

Umā€¦youā€™re just being a moron? Haha! No, it isnā€™t too close to your own name, [name]Erica[/name]. I mean, I know girls who actually have their motherā€™s names! This is just a shared first initial. Completely different sound. :slight_smile:

[name]Lauren[/name]

Ahhh wow, I go to sleep for a few hours and youā€™ve made a (awesome) decision! Hehe. I didnā€™t see that coming, not so soon anyway, but Iā€™m really happy that you (probably) have your name. And hey, [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ava[/name] can just be your back up choice if you have second thoughts at the hospital. And what a fabulous back up choice it would be!

Congratulations! I think [name]Evie[/name] is going to be super super adorable and [name]Gaby[/name] and [name]Evie[/name] will make the cutest sibset!! Plus Iā€™m very glad that [name]Brent[/name] ā€œreally likes itā€. Heā€™s a tough man to please with names so if he gives it his seal of approval itā€™s gotta be a good one :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll also shutup now before I jinx it, but like [name]Lauren[/name], Iā€™m very happy for you both :slight_smile: [name]How[/name] long do you have left now so I know when to look out for the announcement?!

Iā€™m so excited, [name]Erica[/name]! :smiley: You and [name]Brent[/name] are finally on the same page, and what a beautiful name you have chosen in [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]! Keep us posted! :smiley:

Yeah! So exciting. I think Miss [name]Eva[/name] is just getting all ready to meet the rest of her family now :slight_smile:

I think that with [name]Gabriella[/name], I would go with [name]Eva[/name], but I keep wanting to say it AY-va like the Latin/Spanish pronunciation (like [name]Eva[/name] Longoria). Maybe thatā€™s just me, but [name]Gabriella[/name] gives me an Italian/Latin feel.

I also feel that [name]Annabel[/name] has too similar a sound to [name]Gabriella[/name], and I feel like when I say them together I want to say [name]Gabriella[/name] and [name]Annabell[/name]-A, because the first one ends with an A.

I also love the MN [name]Madeleine[/name], spelled that way. I think thatā€™s a fabulous name, and I love how it balances out the shorter first name [name]Eva[/name].

I also wanted to comment on [name]Eva[/name] being too close to [name]Erica[/name]. I am a [name]Stephanie[/name] and I have a [name]Sophie[/name]. It has never been a problem for us!

[name]Hi[/name], berries!!

Ok, lots of random stuff.
[name]Lauren[/name], not only would we share a first initial, but a last one, too! [name]EricA[/name] and [name]EvA[/name]. I know some people share their momā€™s name, but I wouldnā€™t want to do that to my daughter. :wink: If you guys think itā€™s ok though I wonā€™t worry about it. I promise!

Iā€™m really happy with our decision (so farā€¦not to jinx it!). Itā€™s really nice to actually call her a name. :wink: I just love you guys and am so happy you listened to me this entire time and gave me such great ideas, like [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]. :slight_smile:

Our due date is 11/1 so I will definitely keep you guys posted. And yes, I think [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ava[/name] will be our back-up name in case she totally doesnā€™t look like an [name]Eva[/name] or something (although I canā€™t picture that happening, with the wrinkly baby look and all!).

I am still actually really surprised I got a ā€œI really like [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]ā€ from [name]Brent[/name]ā€¦he never ceases to amaze me lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and one more thing, tooā€¦Iā€™ve told a few people weā€™re pretty set on [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], and I donā€™t feel embarrassed or like I have to explain anything when I tell them that. :wink: So that is a major plus. :mrgreen: Yay!!! I really think we have found the perfect name and I have you guys to thank!!!

@chuchie, I just saw your post!! Oh awesome, [name]Stephanie[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] are exactly comparable to [name]Erica[/name] and [name]Eva[/name], so Iā€™m glad. I didnā€™t think itā€™d be a problem, exactly, but didnā€™t know if itā€™d be weird! Ok that makes me feel better. I also know about the [name]Ava[/name]/[name]Eva[/name] pronunciation thing. I tend to like [name]Eva[/name] a little better when itā€™s pronounced like [name]Ava[/name] too, but I think thatā€™s way too confusing and I donā€™t want to have to explain her name every time I tell someone what it is. Plus, with [name]Ava[/name]'s mass popularity, Iā€™d think Iā€™d rather actually have an ee-va!

Perfect! Iā€™m so happy for you both that you both agree and are both happy! And that youā€™re feeling proud to announce your little girlā€™s name, the way you should :slight_smile: I say, and prefer, EE-vuh but that may be a British thing. We call [name]Eva[/name] Mendes and [name]Eva[/name] Longoria EE-vuh and Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s actually how they pronounce their names?!

So less than 3 weeks til due date eh? [name]How[/name] exciting! Ahh I keep wanting to refer to her as little [name]Evie[/name] because itā€™s SO cute! Lol.