A New Duggar Baby

Josh and Anna Duggar are expecting their seventh child, a girl. Their children’s names start with M.

They are:
Mackynzie Renee
Michael James
Marcus Anthony
Meredith Grace
Mason Garrett
Maryella Hope

Any predictions for the baby?

ETA: I was thinking Madelyn but probably not

5 Likes

Mackynzie, [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], Maryella and [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] is my guess!

I’m seeing lots of Mabel/Mabelle/Maybelle/Maybelline at the moment and it fits the pretty, alternative Y spelling vibe they seem to have going on. [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] is a good shout too!

3 Likes

I third [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]. [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f].

2 Likes

i also think madelyn. also maybe magnolia? has the same southern vibe as meredith & maryella

3 Likes

I mean… The name will start wIth an M :joy::

2 Likes

I hope it’s [name_f]Madalyn[/name_f] or Madelyn!! [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] would also be lovely.

1 Like

madison ashley? :joy:

But yeah I can see a [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] type name for them, or something like [name_u]Marley[/name_u] or [name_u]Mallory[/name_u]? Not sure

15 Likes

Hmm… [name_f]Melody[/name_f]? [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] perhaps.

[name_f]Melissa[/name_f] or [name_u]Mandy[/name_u]? I did think [name_u]Madison[/name_u] but I forgot…I don’t see them using a Mad- name but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Maybe [name_f]Mckenna[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] or [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]

new edit ::
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] just came to mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also throwing in a vote for [name_f]Madlyn[/name_f] and adding [name_f]Joy[/name_f] for the middle name since they seem to be on that type of trend for the middle names. [name_f]Madlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

2 Likes

for some reason i have a feeling it might be Mayline

Maybe [name_f]Millie[/name_f]?

1 Like

Mia or Maisie, perhaps?

2 Likes

I was thinking [name_f]Marina[/name_f] or [name_f]Melanie[/name_f], but [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] works perfectly too! They seem to like longer names!

1 Like

Oh I think Kajed are already expecting lol

2 Likes

Maybe [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? nn [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f]

1 Like

I have a feeling this baby will have a significant middle name. Meredith Grace was born in the midst of the media buzz about her father’s sexual assault cases, and Maryella Hope was born just after the feds raided her father’s car lot. I’m thinking Mercy Faith, as in begging for mercy for J*sh.

9 Likes

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_u]Madison[/name_u], or [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@skylerros LOL I think we might have to come up with new M names… or they’ll go onto another letter.

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_f]Miracle[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] (don’t ask just popped in my head)

3 Likes

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f] would make a meaningful but hilarious and tragic choice

3 Likes

[name_u]Madison[/name_u] (Ashley), [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] (rights), or [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] seem fitting. :joy:

4 Likes