A New Duggar Baby

[name_m]Josh[/name_m] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Duggar are expecting their seventh child, a girl. Their children’s names start with M.

They are:
Mackynzie [name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
Maryella [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

Any predictions for the baby?

4 Likes

I can see them using a ‘Maddie’ name. Maybe something like [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]

1 Like

Mackynzie, [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], Maryella and [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] is my guess!

I’m seeing lots of Mabel/Mabelle/Maybelle/Maybelline at the moment and it fits the pretty, alternative Y spelling vibe they seem to have going on. [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] is a good shout too!

2 Likes

I third [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]. [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f].

1 Like

i also think madelyn. also maybe magnolia? has the same southern vibe as meredith & maryella

3 Likes

I mean… The name will start wIth an M :joy::

1 Like

I hope it’s [name_f]Madalyn[/name_f] or Madelyn!! [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] would also be lovely.

1 Like

madison ashley? :joy:

But yeah I can see a [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] type name for them, or something like [name_u]Marley[/name_u] or [name_u]Mallory[/name_u]? Not sure

9 Likes

Hmm… [name_f]Melody[/name_f]? [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] perhaps.

[name_f]Melissa[/name_f] or [name_u]Mandy[/name_u]? I did think [name_u]Madison[/name_u] but I forgot…I don’t see them using a Mad- name but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Maybe [name_f]Mckenna[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] or [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]

new edit ::
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] just came to mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scorched. :joy:

3 Likes

Actual prediction though, [name_f]Mila[/name_f].

1 Like

I’m also throwing in a vote for [name_f]Madlyn[/name_f] and adding [name_f]Joy[/name_f] for the middle name since they seem to be on that type of trend for the middle names. [name_f]Madlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

2 Likes

for some reason i have a feeling it might be Mayline

Maybe [name_f]Millie[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] or [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], perhaps?

2 Likes

I was thinking [name_f]Marina[/name_f] or [name_f]Melanie[/name_f], but [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] works perfectly too! They seem to like longer names!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Oh I think Kajed are already expecting lol

1 Like

Maybe [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? nn [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f]

1 Like