A new girl in town

Or at least on “the list”: [name_f]Zaria[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f].

As promised, I’ve filed the names we started with: [name_f]Nola[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Audre[/name_f] etc not because they won’t be “the” name but because we’ve considered most angles about them in order to keep some and discard others.

My partner and I have keep playing the [name_u]Legend[/name_u] of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] Ocarina of Time like every day is 1999. There’s a character there called Saria in it, and while we promised we wouldn’t even look at the geek names, Saria got me thinking about the actual non-video game name [name_f]Zaria[/name_f].

I’ve never been one to care for flower names but names that mean some flower seem more exciting and pretty :slight_smile:.[name_f]My[/name_f] partner likes that it’s kind of, almost but not quite [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], which is another family name he’s willing to entretain.

I feel the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zaria is nice!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Zaria[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Zara[/name_f] is too simple for me so [name_f]Zaria[/name_f] would work best and is just feminine! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite alternative for the name is [name_f]Aria[/name_f] which I feel is pretty on it’s own!

1 Like

Zaria is beautiful! I really love the name [name_f]Aria[/name_f], and I think the ‘z’ adds an extra zippiness to it. I like that it has a little connection to you and your partner too - so sweet!

1 Like

I think it could definitely grow on me

1 Like

I really like it!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Zaria[/name_f]! It’s really pretty!

1 Like