A new list, based on your previous comments.

So when I asked for opinions on my last list, most people thought that the 1st name and mn sounded good, but not good together. Basically, they thought the flow was off.
So I’ve changed almost all the middle names. Hopefully these will work better!
Thoughts and opinions most welcome.

[b][name]Esme[/name] [name]Flora[/name]

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name]

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]

Am”lie [name]Fleur[/name]

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Luna[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Isla[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]

[name]Ariel[/name] [name]Natalia[/name][/b]

Thanks berries!

[name]Hi[/name] Lucykate!

I’m in love with [name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]!!! I’m not a fan of [name]Isla[/name], so what about [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]? I also like [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Natalia[/name], but your [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] combos are stunning!

[name]Lucy[/name]!!! When did [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] join your list? I officially love that combo! I think [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Ariel[/name] are just adorable together. :slight_smile: Would you use a nn? I lovelovelove [name]Ari[/name], but I’m kinda biased. :slight_smile: [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Esme[/name] (prefer the Esmee spelling–said the same, and it’s the girls’ name in [name]France[/name], I believe. [name]Esme[/name] is the unisex spelling–kinda like [name]Rene[/name] and [name]Renee[/name]) [name]Flora[/name] are my other favorites. I love all three. :slight_smile: [name]Violet[/name] would probably beat out one of them, but I’m not a huge fan of [name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] Esmee [name]Fleur[/name]/[name]Violet[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]… :slight_smile:

I’ve always had a soft spot for [name]Ariel[/name] but I thought it was unusable.
Same with [name]Luna[/name]!
But I’ve always adored both so I’ve decided to just go for it. [name]Ariel[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] are my top picks right now, although [name]Clara[/name] would probably match better with [name]Elena[/name].

Oh, if [name]Ariel[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] are your top picks, then I’d like to vote for [name]Ariel[/name]. …No, [name]Luna[/name]. …[name]Both[/name]?? haha! I think [name]Ariel[/name] and [name]Elena[/name] sound fantastic together :smiley:

I love [name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. I am due in Nov with my second daughter and her name will be [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. I also love [name]Juliet[/name]…which is my 3 year old daughter’s middle name :slight_smile: I like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Isla[/name] better than [name]Juliet[/name] Lillan, which doesn’t flow well to me.

edit bump :smiley:

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Flora[/name] – I love [name]Esme[/name]; [name]Flora[/name] is eh. [name]Esme[/name] [name]Flora[/name] has okay flow, but it doesn’t do too much for me.
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name] – I think it’s a little r heavy, which makes it rather gawky. I don’t like [name]Clara[/name] too much. [name]Dorothy[/name] is adorable and classy.
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] – This is okay. [name]Both[/name] names are okay in my opinion. The only thing is that the back-to-back vowel sounds collide and rupture the flow of the name.
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] – Perfection. Passionate and romantic and so lovely.
Am”lie [name]Fleur[/name] – Pretty!
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Luna[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] – Hmmm. I think [name]Luna[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] is better than [name]Luna[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] (a bit too rhyme-y). Either way…I don’t think either middle name works with [name]Luna[/name]. [name]Luna[/name] is so spunky! What about [name]Luna[/name] [name]Frances[/name]? [name]Luna[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]?
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Isla[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] – [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Isla[/name] is better than [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]. [name]Juliet[/name] has always struck me as a very passionate, elegant name; [name]Isla[/name] is more exotic and fits better. [name]Lillian[/name] is too strict and innocent for [name]Juliet[/name] in my opinion (plus, both being three syllables, [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] doesn’t have very good flow).
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] – Pretty!
[name]Ariel[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] – Very mismatched in my opinion. [name]Both[/name] names are very different styles, and the flow is awkward.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I think to flow is fine on everyone but [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]. I think it’s the lyd to lyn in the prior and the li to li in the latter.

Absolutely gorgeous list!

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Flora[/name] - [name]Esme[/name] is lovely, but I’m worried about how popular it may become thanks to Twilight. [name]Flora[/name] is adorable!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name] - [name]Both[/name] are beautiful, and are just fabulous together. [name]LOVE[/name] it. I may even have to take it for my own list :slight_smile:

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] - [name]Lydia[/name], although sweet and biblical, is a pretty ‘rough’ name around where I live, surprisingly, which is a shame because it’s lovely. I have a much beloved great aunt [name]Evelyn[/name] (‘[name]Evie[/name]’), so it’s a name I’ve always had a soft spot for. They sound great together.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] - Absolutely gorgeous! I adore both of them, and they are just wonderful together!

Am”lie [name]Fleur[/name] - Sorry, don’t really like either. They do flow well, I have to say.

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Luna[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] - Very very pretty! [name]Luna[/name] is exotic yet very sweet, and both the middle names sound great with it. [name]Luna[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] is my favourite!!

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Isla[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] - I don’t know why, but I’m kind of ‘going off’ [name]Juliet[/name]. It’s fabulous though. [name]Isla[/name] is pretty and underused in the US. [name]Lillian[/name] is alright.

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] - [name]Madeleine[/name] is gorgeous, and [name]Elodie[/name] is so cute!

[name]Ariel[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t really like [name]Ariel[/name]. It reminds me of the washing powder (UK), perfectly usable in the US tough. [name]Natalia[/name] is lovely.

[name]EDIT[/name]: I prefer [name]Luna[/name] with [name]Elena[/name], and not just because I prefer it to [name]Ariel[/name]. I agree that [name]Clara[/name] would probably sound better, but I wouldn’t worry too much. [name]Remember[/name] that sibsets don’t matter out of childhood, which a lot of people tend to forget. If you [name]DO[/name] go with [name]Luna[/name], then I like [name]Seraphine[/name] best as a mn. [name]Both[/name] would be lovely though!