A New List

Hello friends!

For the past few days I hadn’t been able to log on and I wasn’t sure why, but now it is working and I’m very grateful😌

Anyway… I made a new list to cheer myself up when I couldn’t access my account. I’d love to hear what you all think☺️

Boys:
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] ([name_u]Kit[/name_u] seems quite popular here on Nameberry and I’m falling in love with it!)
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]

Girls:
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]”
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f]

7 Likes

So sorry the same thing happened to you! I adore [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That happened to me, too! Luckily, I was still logged on to the account on my laptop. :sweat_smile:

Henry [name_u]August[/name_u] is so soft and sweet! I love seeing [name_u]Ira[/name_u], especially on a boy. [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] is very cute and handsome. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is adorable!

Ivy [name_f]Darling[/name_f] is…darling! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is perfection. As is [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]” [name_f]Fern[/name_f]. So cute! I adore the alliteration of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], the perfect balance of vintage and more “modern.”

As for the single names, I love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]”, [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Maple[/name_f], and [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]! It’s such a fun list!

2 Likes

Of your boys, I love:

Finley [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], and [name_m]Bram[/name_m]

and I like:

Fox, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m], and [name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

Most of your girls’ names aren’t really my style but I love seeing [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :relaxed:

1 Like

I am loving [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] right now! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you feel it wears better on a boy or a girl?

1 Like

they are all so very beautiful!
i particularly love [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f] :heart::heart:
Of the singles, well, [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and [name_m]Bram[/name_m] are just perfect,

1 Like

I love them!! I’m 100% with you on all your girl names ([name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f] :heart_eyes: and love seeing [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]!!) and I adore all your boy’s names too!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is perfection, I love it. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is great too, I love [name_u]Kit[/name_u] especially. [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is so lovely, I love seeing [name_m]Otis[/name_m], it’s so under-appreciated.

My only critique would be that [name_u]Ira[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] run into each other a little bit in my accent (though I love both names!), but the rest are amazing!

1 Like

Henry [name_u]August[/name_u] - like both names, but I like [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] more visually, and just like [name_u]August[/name_u] better in general than [name_m]Henry[/name_m]? Still a nice combo though!
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] - eh, seems a bit overrated on nb for me; I like [name_u]Falcon[/name_u], [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], and [name_m]Lion[/name_m] better for animal names, but I can see the appeal.
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] - another one I really like reversed - [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is so handsome! - but I would rather have an [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] than a [name_u]Kit[/name_u] myself so I can see the appeal of [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. :slight_smile:
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Forster[/name_m] better myself, but [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is nice!
[name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - not a fan of [name_u]Ira[/name_u], just personal taste, but [name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] does work well!
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] - LOVE [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]. [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] was on my list a while back.
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] - love [name_u]Finley[/name_u] on a boy, and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] is so adorable!
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] - starting to love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]–it’s a perfect way to honor my grandma. :heart: I wasn’t a huge fan before, but with that association I’m starting to love it.
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] - not my style, personally, sorry.
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] - intriguing! I love [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], it’s fascinating with [name_m]Otis[/name_m]. I’m not a huge [name_m]Otis[/name_m] fan–like [name_u]Amos[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], etc., a bit more–but [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is super cool.
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] - like [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], but love [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m]. :heart: I love clunky cool unexpected Bible names though haha.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] - [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] is one of my favorite names of all time; I love it! [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is really nice, although I admittedly would prefer to see [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] up front. :wink:
[name_m]Bram[/name_m] - like [name_m]Bram[/name_m] a lot. I think [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m] or [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]/Bram [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]/Bram [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]/Bram [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] would be really cool.

Eleanor “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]” - ADORE [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lærke[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is on my own list. I like [name_f]Nell[/name_f], but prefer [name_f]Ella[/name_f]/Lola/Lena for a nn for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], personally.
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] - not a fan myself, but it’s objectively nice.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - see [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. I am a huge fan of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] due to Twelfth [name_u]Night[/name_u]; I adore that play haha. I also happen to hate Olives. :wink: But it is so lovely and vintage, I do like it, but just would use [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or even [name_f]Livia[/name_f] over her.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f] - [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is sweet, and I love the idea of using [name_f]Darling[/name_f], but for some reason I don’t love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] + [name_f]Darling[/name_f] in the same combo?
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] - nice pairing! I vastly prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] to [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], myself, but the names work well together. I probably like it so much since [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] had been on my list at one point. :rofl:
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] - love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]! I would probably use her as a nn but I’m not sure what. [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is so not me, and I’m not sure [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is, really, either? Maybe [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f], but I feel like it might be kind of hard to enforce.
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] - LOVE [name_f]Thea[/name_f], and find [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] so fascinating. Not 100% in love with them together but I do find the combo likable.
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] - not really a fan of either name myself, but it’s objectively nice. I am heavy in farm land, so to me, [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is still a cow, but otherwise I think I’d find her lovely!
[name_f]Maple[/name_f] - not a huge fan of [name_f]Maple[/name_f] or [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] myself, but I do like [name_f]Maple[/name_f] more than [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! I had considered [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] a while back, which I think is super nice.
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] - I love the alliteration! I sort of had a terrible nightmare that I gave birth to a [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] years ago, and haven’t been able to look at [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] the same… poor baby came out with black yarn for hair that grew faster than you could imagine and was so ugly… :rofl: I never really LOVED [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], and don’t like [name_u]Josie[/name_u] myself, but I couldn’t bring myself to use one of my favorites for the kid, so I came up with [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and have been traumatized ever since. lol. I do like the idea of [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_f]Posy[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], though, and she really is a timeless and beautiful name.
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - love [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! I’m honestly starting to question her on my list, and wonder if she’d be better suited for a middle. I’ve loved her for nigh on a decade now, but can’t come up with a combo I truly love and I’m not sure I can see me with a [name_f]Violet[/name_f], now that I know one. I’m still messing around, and love the idea of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], but anyways. I would love to MEET more Violets, though!
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - very sweet name, and I love the nns [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], [name_u]Lemon[/name_u], and even [name_u]Clem[/name_u]. I would use [name_f]Clementina[/name_f] or [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] if I used a [name_u]Clem[/name_u]- name, though; [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] itself is too tied to the song for me.
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] - okay, but I like other [name_f]Mar[/name_f]- names more, like [name_f]Marina[/name_f]/Marine, [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], [name_f]Maris[/name_f], [name_f]Maren[/name_f], [name_f]Mared[/name_f], even [name_f]Maree[/name_f] (mah-RAY, I think; too lazy to go copy and paste the accent aigu lol).
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] - very sweet, but I’m on team [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Eva[/name_f] as far as [name_f]Eve[/name_f] names go, myself (I do love the simple just [name_f]Eve[/name_f], though!).
[name_f]Alma[/name_f] - very sweet! I like [name_f]Alba[/name_f] a bit more but [name_f]Alma[/name_f] is gorgeous.

1 Like

Thank you for your insight!! I love a lot of the names you commented!!

So lovely list! I especially love [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] (and I’m normally not an alliteration fan)

1 Like