A new name quiz: Name spellings

1. Yeah. I like my version, as well as one of the kre8tiv versions which also happens to be the name of a celeb. Others are… Cheesy.
  2. C names
  3. Elizabeth
  4. My school has brainwashed me into liking [name_f]Kaylie[/name_f] haha
  5. London
  6. Heather. [name_f]Hether[/name_f] sounds like a drug
  7. I like it, and I usually spell it as [name_u]Bailey[/name_u].
  8. Sara (THANK YOU AGT)
  9. Myla
  10. Chloe
    [name_u]Londyn[/name_u], [name_f]Mylie[/name_f] and [name_f]Cloe[/name_f] all sound wrong.
  1. Nope!
  2. It depends, I usually prefer C names, but I would prefer [name_f]Katja[/name_f] or [name_f]Katarina[/name_f] to have a K.
  3. Elisabeth.
  4. I’ll just stick with [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f]!
  5. London
  6. Heather
  7. I don’t really like it, but I’d spell it [name_u]Bailey[/name_u].
  8. Sara
  9. Mylie
  10. Chloe
  1. There aren’t any
  2. Generally C, but there are a few exceptions ([name_m]Klaus[/name_m] over [name_m]Claus[/name_m], [name_m]Karl[/name_m] over [name_m]Carl[/name_m])
  3. [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
  4. Ceilidh
  5. [name_u]London[/name_u]
  6. [name_f]Heather[/name_f]
  7. It’s fine, not my style. [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] spelling.
  8. [name_f]Sara[/name_f]
  9. [name_f]Myla[/name_f]
  10. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
  1. i dont think there are !
  2. a lot of K names are modern english spellings of traditional C names, and i tend to prefer the original spellings of those, so C names
  3. Elisabeth looks softer to me
  4. Kayley or Ceilidh
  5. London
  6. Heather is sweet and more substantial than [name_f]Hether[/name_f] to me
  7. its nice, i like the [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] spelling
  8. i prefer [name_f]Sara[/name_f], but i pronounce it differently to [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] haha
  9. Myla
  10. Chloe, [name_f]Cloe[/name_f] spelling looks a little incomplete imo

1. Are there any other spellings of your name, and do you like them?

• SO many. I’m 99% sure my name was #1 throughout the 90s and 00s if you took all the alternate spellings and combined the numbers. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite alternates for my name are [name_f]Hailey[/name_f], [name_f]Haylee[/name_f] and [name_f]Hayleigh[/name_f] though. I was very nearly [name_f]Hayleigh[/name_f] but my dad vetoed it because he thought it’d be too difficult for a 5 year old to spell.

2. K names or C names?

• Generally, K names. I’m one of those oddballs who prefers creative respellings with K or invented K names - [name_f]Khloe[/name_f], [name_f]Kamilah[/name_f], [name_f]Kamiyah[/name_f], [name_u]Kaydence[/name_u], Kayliana, [name_u]Kamari[/name_u], [name_f]Kiara[/name_f], [name_f]Kiana[/name_f], etc. etc. etc.

3. [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]?

• Elizabeth.

4. Your favourite way to spell [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f]?

• I quite like [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f], but also a fan of [name_f]Kaylie[/name_f], [name_f]Kayley[/name_f] and [name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f]. S/O wanted to use [name_f]Kayley[/name_f] but we’ve currently decided against it as our youngest niece struggles with my name and her other aunt’s [name_u]Kay[/name_u]- sound name, and calls us both [name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] (also has a cousin with the name).

5. [name_u]London[/name_u] or [name_u]Londyn[/name_u]?

• Londyn. :sweat_smile: [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t ask me why.

6. [name_f]Heather[/name_f] or [name_f]Hether[/name_f]?

• Heather for sure.

7. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like the name [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], and how do you usually spell it?

• Yes and no. I was tormented by a [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] in school so that spelling bothers me, but I’m weirdly fine with [name_f]Bayleigh[/name_f] or [name_u]Baylee[/name_u]. I prefer [name_f]Bayleigh[/name_f].

8. [name_f]Sara[/name_f] or [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]?

• Sarah! [name_f]Sara[/name_f] always looks a bit incomplete to me :confused:

9. [name_f]Myla[/name_f] or [name]Mylie/name?

• Honestly, I like both, but I think [name_f]Myla[/name_f] is my preference atm, but only slightly.

10. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_f]Cloe[/name_f]?

• Chloe, but I do prefer [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] :cold_sweat:
  • Are there any other spellings of your name, and do you like them? No other spellings.
  • K names or C names? C names.
  • Elisabeth or Elizabeth? [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
  • Your favourite way to spell Kaylee? [name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f]
  • London or Londyn? [name_u]London[/name_u]
  • Heather or [Hether] (https://nameberry.com/babyname/Hether)? [name_f]Heather[/name_f]
  • Do you like the name Bailey, and how do you ussually spell it? I like it for a boy. I would spell it [name_u]Bailey[/name_u].
  • Sara or Sarah? [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
  • Myla or [name]Mylie/name? [name_f]Myla[/name_f]
  • Chloe or Cloe?
    [/quote] [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
  1. My name is [name_u]Ashley[/name_u], so the other greatest hits are [name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] and [name_f]Ashleigh[/name_f]. I have also known people named [name_f]Ashly[/name_f] and [name_f]Ashlie[/name_f]. As a kid, I used to love the [name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] spelling. Now, I am greatly to have the [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] spelling.

2. It depends! I prefer [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] over [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], but I also prefer [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] over [name_f]Kaitlin[/name_f].

3. I prefer [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but I like both.

4. My favorite spelling is [name_f]Kailey[/name_f].

5. I strongly prefer [name_u]London[/name_u].

6. I strongly prefer [name_f]Heather[/name_f].

7. I do like [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], and I spell it this way.

8. I prefer [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].

9. I prefer [name_f]Myla[/name_f].

10. I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f].

1. no. Mine is the only one unless you get very kreative.
  2. C names! except for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f], which I like with a K.
  3. I like [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] more, but I still appreciate [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
  4. .[name_f]Kailey[/name_f] (looks the most substantial)
  5. London
  6. Heather
  7. I do like the name [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] on a girl. but I like it and don’t love it.
  8. Sara, because it seems less traditional, I guess.
  9. Myla? I don’t really like either.
  10. Chloe.

okay this is interesting

1. I’ve always thought [name_f]Lila[/name_f] was the rarer spelling of my name, being surrounded by other spellings. Kinda like [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] though
  2. C names without a doubt, an exception for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and her K nicknames
  3. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], although [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] appears more usable
  4. [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f], since I know one with that exact spelling
  5. [name_u]London[/name_u].
  6. [name_f]Heather[/name_f].
  7. YESSS
    I love [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], on a girl, spelt that way. Although other spellings are growing on me
  8. [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. The two spellings give me completely different vibes but prefer the one with the H
  9. [name_f]Mylie[/name_f] seems wrong. [name_f]Miley[/name_f] looks so much better. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like [name_f]Myla[/name_f], sorry
  10. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. [name_f]Cloe[/name_f] reminds me of a misspelled [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
  1. Yes, my name is [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], and other spellings are [name_u]Zooey[/name_u], [name_f]Zoey[/name_f], and [name_f]Zoie[/name_f]. I don’t like any of them honestly.
  2. It depends, I think usually C.
  3. Elizabeth
  4. Kaylie and [name_f]Kailey[/name_f]
    5/ [name_u]London[/name_u]
  5. Heather
  6. No and [name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
  7. Sarah
  8. Mylie
  9. Chloe
  1. No, at least not to my knowledge.
  2. C for most names.
  3. Elizabeth as a first, [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] as a middle name.
  4. Kaylee and [name_f]Kaley[/name_f] are the most intuitive.
  5. London
  6. Heather
  7. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] but prefer it too all other -aley names and but would spell it just like that.
  8. Sara.
  9. Myla but only because [name_f]Mylie[/name_f] makes me think of [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] (not a negative but a strong association)
  10. Chloe
  1. Nope.
  2. It depends. I definitely don’t like K’s where there are supposed to be C’s, though ([name_u]Kadence[/name_u], [name_f]Kaitlin[/name_f], etc.)
  3. Elizabeth
  4. Kayleigh
  5. London
  6. Heather. I’ve never seen [name_f]Hether[/name_f] before.
  7. I don’t. I usually spell it [name_u]Bailey[/name_u].
  8. I actually prefer [name_f]Sara[/name_f]!
  9. Myla
  10. Chloe
  1. Sort of, although my spelling is generally considered the correct one. I definitely like my spelling the best!
  2. ‘K’ names, generally, but like fabunamer said, it depends on the name. I favour [name_f]Klara[/name_f] > [name_f]Clara[/name_f], however I prefer [name_f]Christine[/name_f] > [name_f]Kristine[/name_f]. :slight_smile:
  3. Elizabeth, 100%!
  4. Kaley.
  5. London, although [name_u]Londyn[/name_u] is sweet.
  6. Heather feels much more complete to me.
  7. I would spell it [name_u]Bailey[/name_u]! I’m fairly neutral on the name actually - it’s not one I would pick, but it’s not a horrible name. I know many [name_u]Bailey[/name_u]’s, one of them being a close friend (male).
  8. I like [name_f]Sara[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] fairly equally! I can’t decide!
  9. Definitely [name_f]Myla[/name_f]! I would quite like [name_f]Miley[/name_f] if it was spelled that way, though.
  10. Although I like the simplicity of [name_f]Cloe[/name_f], I prefer the elegance of [name_f]Chloe[/name_f].
  1. There are quite a few variations on [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and some of the international variations.

2. C all the way. The only K names I like are [name_u]Kit[/name_u]/Kip (as nicknames for [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]) and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] (either as a nickname for [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] or [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] or used as a middle).

3. Elizabeth, but I can see [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]’s appeal.

4. (I ~really~ don’t care for the name)

5. London, but I’m not a fan

6. Heather. Again, not my style

7. I don’t care for it. I suppose I’d want it to be spelt [name_u]Bailey[/name_u].

8. Sarah for a given name. I wouldn’t be mad at [name_f]Sara[/name_f] is it was short for something that contained “-sara-“

9. Are these supposed to be pronounced the same? I’m confused.

10. 100% [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. [name_f]Cloe[/name_f] looks like someone misspelt [name_f]Cleo[/name_f].