A new name quiz sorry it took so long!

Sorry I havent posted in a while, I’ve been busy. Well, here it is!

1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]?
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]?
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)?
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain?
  5. Your favourite place name?
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]?
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)?
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]?
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)?

Mine:

1. Yes. I love [name]Beatrice[/name], and I love [name]Bea[/name] also.
  2. [name]Cadence[/name], in my opinion it looks the cutest.
  3. [name]Heather[/name] or [name]Rose[/name]. I like both.
  4. No. I like the spelling [name]Jayne[/name] better though.
  5. I like [name]Miami[/name]. Weird, I know, but I met a girl named that.
  6. [name]Abbey[/name], of course.
  7. [name]Abbey[/name].
  8. [name]Isabella[/name], only because thats my name.
  9. I would say [name]Lindsey[/name], all the spellings. So cute!
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? Probably. If I was a [name]Beatrix[/name] though I would go for [name]Trixie[/name]!
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? They way it is here.
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? Neither. [name]Love[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]. Though [name]Giacinta[/name] is [name]Hyacinth[/name] in Italian and I like that much better.
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? No. If the girl is confident and a little bad then she could rock [name]Jane[/name].
  5. Your favourite place name? [name]Caspian[/name]! Soooo dreamy:)
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abby[/name].
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? [name]Theo[/name]! Oh wait, for a girl? [name]Maggie[/name].
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? [name]Annabella[/name].
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? Erm, why does that have to be so hard? I would say [name]Hestia[/name] for a girl and [name]Dorian[/name] for a boy.
  1. Yeah definitely, I think thats so cute!
  2. [name]Cadence[/name].
  3. I love [name]Heather[/name], so pretty!
  4. [name]Jane[/name] is pretty spunky I think!
  5. [name]London[/name], although its a bit of a guilty pleasure…
  6. [name]Abby[/name]
  7. [name]Nora[/name], which everyone keeps telling me is nicknamey…?
  8. [name]Arabella[/name]
  9. For a girl- [name]Rose[/name]. For a boy- [name]Archie[/name].
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]?
    Maybe when I was younger…

[name]Cadence[/name]

[name]Rose[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] are my favorites.

No way!

[name]Georgia[/name] (though it was around before the state was :D)

[name]Abby[/name] for [name]Abigail[/name]

7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)?
    [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Isabella[/name]

[name]Rose[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] and then [name]Elizabeth[/name]. For boys, it’s [name]Henry[/name], [name]Charles[/name] and then [name]Edward[/name].

1. Yes! I love the name [name]Beatrice[/name] and the nickname [name]Bee[/name]/[name]Bea[/name] is so sweet. I also like [name]Trix[/name] (more intuitive from [name]Beatrix[/name]) and Beezy.
  2. Since [name]Cadence[/name] is technically a word, I would use the dictionary spelling, which is [name]Cadence[/name]. All the other spellings look way too trendy for me.
  3. Between the two I’d pick [name]Hyacinth[/name]. [name]Heather[/name] is really dated to me. It makes me think of the movie, The Heathers and I know so many Heathers born in the 70s-80s. My favorite flower names though are [name]Iris[/name], which was my grandmothers name, and [name]Bluebell[/name], which I’d use as a middle name.
  4. Nope I think it’s gorgeous and simple.
  5. I like more obscure place names, like [name]Cairo[/name] and [name]Roma[/name], but I’d only use a place name if I’d actually been to the place, and I’ve never been to [name]Italy[/name] or [name]Egypt[/name] so those are out. My favorite place-name-I’ve-visited would have to be Masada ([name]Israel[/name]) or [name]Sonoma[/name] ([name]California[/name]).
  6. [name]Abbey[/name] makes me think of a nunnery, so I’d have to go with [name]Abbie[/name] or [name]Abby[/name]. But I’m not too fond of the nickname I think [name]Abigail[/name] is gorgeous in its full form.
  7. I don’t love nicknamey names, but I’ve come around to a few. I guess my favorite one for a girl would be [name]Hattie[/name] or [name]Kate[/name], and for a boy, [name]Tom[/name] or [name]Gus[/name].
  8. I love [name]Bellamy[/name]. I would use [name]Belle[/name] as a nickname, but [name]Bella[/name] would be cute too. I’m not huge on “bella” ending names but I do like [name]Mirabella[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name], though I probably wouldn’t use them.
  9. I don’t remember what I said my favorites were before (they change every day), but at the moment my top three girls are [name]Iris[/name], [name]Philippa[/name] and [name]Juno[/name]. My top boys would have to be [name]Perseus[/name] ([name]Percy[/name]), [name]Smith[/name] and [name]Bodhi[/name].
  1. I love ‘[name]Bea[/name]’, and [name]Beatie[/name].
  2. I think [name]Cadence[/name] is definitely prettiest.
  3. I prefer [name]Heather[/name] over [name]Hyacinth[/name] but [name]Rose[/name] is probably my favourite flower name.
  4. I think [name]Jane[/name] is lovely, especially because of the pride and prejudice character.
  5. [name]Florence[/name] is my favourite place name.
  6. I don’t particularly like the name [name]Abigail[/name] but I would prefer [name]Abbie[/name] over other versions.
  7. I like [name]Pippa[/name] and [name]Maggie[/name], and prefer them to [name]Phillipa[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name]
  8. When I was younger I liked [name]Arabella[/name], but I think it is too frilly for me now, and I think plainer -bel names work for [name]Bella[/name] as a nickname… maybe [name]Christabel[/name]. My friend says it sounds like a cow name…
  9. My third favourite name is [name]Roseanne[/name] or [name]Rosalie[/name]
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? Yeah, it’s cute!
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? The way you have it spelled.
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? Other flower names. I love [name]Rosemary[/name], but I also love lots of other flower names. :slight_smile:
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? No, I think it’s cool!
  5. Your favourite place name? Boy: [name]Caspian[/name], Girl: [name]Siena[/name]
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abby[/name]
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? Girl: [name]Kate[/name] Boy: [name]Finn[/name] or [name]Tom[/name]
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? [name]Mirabella[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? 3rd favorite…[name]Rose[/name]. 1st is [name]Rosemary[/name] and 2nd is [name]Eva[/name].
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? No.
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? [name]Cadence[/name], no point in the changing the spelling of an actual word.
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? Of those two, [name]Hyacinth[/name]. Overall, [name]Juniper[/name].
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? Yes.
  5. Your favourite place name? Sagamore
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abbie[/name]
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? [name]Sadie[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? [name]Charles[/name], [name]Rosalind[/name], and [name]Maybelle[/name].
  1. Well, I guess if I were a girl, I would, lol. It’s a cute nickname.
  2. [name]Cadence[/name], since it’s an actual word.
  3. I knew way too many Heathers my age. I love [name]Rose[/name], and [name]Marigold[/name] (as a guilty pleasure name, haha).
  4. No, I think it’s perfect!
  5. [name]Adelaide[/name] for a girl, [name]Caspian[/name] for a boy. I wouldn’t actually use the latter though.
  6. I think I like [name]Abbie[/name] best.
  7. [name]Kate[/name] for a girl, [name]Theo[/name] for a boy.
  8. [name]Arabella[/name]! I recently fell in love with this name.
  9. Either [name]Ramona[/name] or [name]Rosemary[/name] for a girl, and [name]Alec[/name] or [name]Declan[/name] for a boy.
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? I’d go by [name]Bee[/name] or [name]Reese[/name].

2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? [name]Cadence[/name].

3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? [name]Lily[/name].

4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? Not at all, it’s a classic.

5. Your favourite place name? [name]Louisiana[/name].

7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? [name]Andy[/name]

9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? I don’t have my favorite names set in order.

1.Yeah, [name]Bea[/name] is so cool, although I’d want to go by [name]Beatrice[/name] as well sometimes, I love [name]Beatrice[/name]!
2. [name]Cadence[/name]
3. Out of those two, [name]Hyacinth[/name], but my favourite flower name is [name]Zinnia[/name].
4. It looks plain alongside many of my favourites, but I don’t think it is too plain
5. [name]Caspian[/name] for a boy & [name]Odessa[/name] for a girl
6. [name]Abi[/name]
7. [name]Tessa[/name] or [name]Margo[/name]
8. [name]Annabella[/name]
9. [name]Dinah[/name]/ [name]Mariella[/name] for a girl and [name]Gideon[/name] for a boy.

1. No, I’d go by Trice or [name]Attie[/name].

2. [name]Kaydence[/name].

3. [name]Violet[/name]'s my favorite flower name.

4. Not really, I would’ve prefered it as my first name or a variant of it, instead of my middle name.

5. [name]Jordan[/name], for a girl.

6. [name]Abby[/name].

7. [name]Gracie[/name].

8. [name]Annabella[/name].

9. For girls: 1. [name]Lauren[/name]; 2. [name]Bailey[/name]; 3. [name]Jordan[/name].
    For boys: 1. [name]Alexander[/name]; 2. [name]Tyler[/name]; 3. [name]Christopher[/name].

1. Possibly? I feel like the majority of nicknames are made up by parents or other people/friends/family.
  2. None? I like [name]Cadence[/name] because it’s the more traditional way but I think [name]Kadence[/name] looks nicer.
  3. Between the two, [name]Heather[/name]. But my favorite flower name is [name]Calla[/name] followed by [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Rose[/name].
  4. It is kind of plain but I think it can work for a girl especially with the nickname [name]Janie[/name].
  5. [name]Boston[/name]
  6. [name]Abi[/name] if it’s short for [name]Abigail[/name]. [name]Abbie[/name] or [name]Abbey[/name] if it’s on its own.
  7. [name]Benji[/name] and [name]Allie[/name]
  8. [name]Mirabella[/name] (or [name]Annabella[/name])
  9. Boys: [name]Micah[/name], [name]Boston[/name], [name]Tristan[/name]
    Girls: [name]Laila[/name], [name]Daniela[/name], [name]Ryanne[/name] … and/ or [name]Elizabeth[/name]
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? Sure, I love [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Bea[/name] is cute
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? I don’t realy like this name but I would use [name]Cadence[/name] as the spelling
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? [name]Heather[/name]. Its a family name and [name]Hyacinth[/name] is too hard to say
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? Not at all. I love it
  5. Your favourite place name? [name]China[/name]
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abbie[/name]
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? NOt a fan of these names, [name]Tilda[/name].
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? [name]Isabella[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? I love [name]Dorothea[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Delilah[/name] right now
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? Probably-[name]Bea[/name] is darling and super adorable!
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? [name]Cadence[/name]-I think it is beautiful just as it is written here.
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? Between [name]Hyacinth[/name] & [name]Heather[/name], I’d say [name]Heather[/name]. However, I like several other flower names…my favorites would have to be [name]Rose[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Rosemary[/name], [name]Juniper[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Jasmine[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and some others (not that I would use all of these on future daughters)…I also like [name]Jacinta[/name], which is Spanish for [name]Hyacinth[/name]
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? I think [name]Jane[/name] is classic and lovely, and has a bit of flair to it…
  5. Your favourite place name? I’d say [name]Helena[/name] ([name]Helena[/name], [name]Montana[/name])…my favorite pronunciation of [name]Helena[/name] is Huh-lay-nuh, though
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? I like [name]Abbey[/name], [name]Abby[/name], and [name]Abbie[/name]…I’d probably have to say [name]Abby[/name], though!
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? Hmm, not sure…I think [name]Tillie[/name] is pretty cute, though.
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? I like [name]Isabella[/name] the best, but I also really like [name]Mirabella[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name (you can post the other two also)? Hmm…I don’t really have my favorite names listed in a certain order yet (still working on that). But let’s see…I’ll say [name]Bridget[/name]?

Thanks for yet another fun name quiz! I really love them! :slight_smile:

~*~Nameseeker3

1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? Heck yes! One of my favorite names!
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? [name]Cadence[/name].
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? I dont much care for flower names, but my favorite would be [name]Calla[/name]
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? no! [name]Jane[/name] is beautiful!
  5. Your favourite place name? [name]Adelaide[/name] :slight_smile:
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abby[/name]
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? [name]Hattie[/name]
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? [name]Isobella[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? Girls! 1. [name]Alice[/name] 2. [name]Bridget[/name] 3. [name]Philippa[/name]/[name]Philomena[/name] (tied!) Boys! 1. [name]Sloan[/name] 2. [name]Shepherd[/name] 3. [name]Pierce[/name]

:slight_smile:

10. I think [name]Bea[/name] is a very cute nickname. If i was a [name]Beatrice[/name], I would be happy with it.

11. [name]Cadence[/name]. That’s how the original music term is spelled. I don’t like it much.

12. [name]Hyacinth[/name] is too outrageous, and [name]Heather[/name] is too boring. I really like [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name]. [name]Violet[/name] as well, but it’s shooting up too fast for me to have on my list. Although it’s a little out their, I really like [name]Lavender[/name], probably as a middle.

13. Not at all, I think [name]Jane[/name] is a lovely name. Classic/Vintage is my style, so [name]Jane[/name] is right up my alley.

14. Strangely enough, I’ve been really liking [name]Indiana[/name] lately. Especially because of the French novel. Unfortunately I live in Ohio, so naming a baby after the neighboring state would be odd.

15. [name]Just[/name] [name]Abby[/name]. [name]Abbey[/name] is where like monks live. [name]Just[/name] spell it [name]Abby[/name]. I actually like [name]Gail[/name] better as a nickname for [name]Abigail[/name].

16. I love the name [name]Greta[/name], and I would probably use it on it’s own. I like [name]Margaret[/name] well enough though.

17. Hmm well i don’t really like anything ending in bell/bel/belle/bella. I guess maybe [name]Isobel[/name].

18. [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Bridget[/name] are tied for my third favorite name. I assume we’re just talking about girl names. Right now [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] are tied for first.

1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? I would probably just go by [name]Beatrice[/name], unless my friends and family preferred to call me [name]Bea[/name].
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? I don’t like either of those. I love [name]Lily[/name], but hate how popular it is.
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? Yes! I think I’m the only one who answered yes to this question. lol. I think there are a lot of prettier, fresher-sounding names out there.
  5. Your favourite place name? I’ve never put much thought to this, but off the top of my head I’ll say [name]Georgia[/name].
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? I adore [name]Theo[/name]!
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? Soo sick of [name]Bella[/name]! [name]Isabella[/name] is beautiful, but has lost most of it’s appeal. [name]Anabella[/name] reminds me of a cow. I guess I’ll say [name]Arabella[/name], although I’m not fond of it.
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? I don’t have my favorites in an order.
    Yes, I think so although nicknames can be a bit out of your own control sometimes!

[name]Cadence[/name]

[name]Heather[/name], although my favourite doll as a child was called [name]Hyacinth[/name]! My favourite flower name is [name]Rose[/name] though.

I used to, but then I met a very spunky [name]Jayne[/name] at camp as a teenager and then read Pride and Prejudice! I much prefer the [name]Jane[/name] spelling and I really like it now!

[name]Georgia[/name], but as a feminine variation of [name]George[/name] rather than a state.

[name]Abbie[/name]

[name]Ellie[/name], It’s my name so I’m biased but I love it!

[name]Isabel[/name], although I prefer the nn [name]Izzie[/name]

Not counting my childrens’ ([name]Rory[/name], [name]Kerry[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Eilidh[/name])
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Bronwen[/name]

[name]Ellie[/name]

I love these!

1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? Absolutely. I don’t really like [name]Beatrice[/name] that much, but I get the appeal (and I strongly prefer it to [name]Beatrix[/name]). I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Bea[/name], though.
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? [name]Cadence[/name]. I don’t really like the name, though. But I think [name]Cadence[/name] is the most elegant spelling.
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? Forced to choose between the two, I’d say [name]Heather[/name], but I like other flower names much more. My favorites are [name]Lily[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Calla[/name], and [name]Violetta[/name].
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? No, not at all! I like [name]Jane[/name], and there aren’t really that many for it to be plain. I think people only say that because it rhymes.
  5. Your favourite place name? For girls, probably [name]Charlotte[/name]. For boys, one of my guilty pleasures that I would never, ever use and am almost ashamed to admit I like is [name]Cairo[/name].
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? Probably [name]Ray[/name] on its own, for a boy. It’s the only nickname I would consider using on its own.
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? [name]Annabella[/name]. I’m not a huge [name]Isabella[/name] fan because it looks like “Is a bell” to me. Like she is a bell.
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? I don’t order them, but [name]Sofia[/name], [name]Noemi[/name], and [name]Annabella[/name] are probably my top 3 favorites.