A new name quiz sorry it took so long!

1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]?
    Yes, but I do not like the name [name]Beatrice[/name] …
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]?
    [name]Caydence[/name]
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)?
    [name]Lily[/name], I absolutely love that name !
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain?
    Yes …
  5. Your favourite place name?
    [name]Vienna[/name]
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]?
    [name]Abi[/name], although I love the full name [name]Abigail[/name] .
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)?
    [name]Ella[/name] on it’s own.
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]?
    Aribella !
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)?
    Girls: [name]Melina[/name], [name]Lilyana[/name], [name]Vienna[/name]
    Boys: [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Rylan[/name], [name]Jace[/name]
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]?
    Yes! :slight_smile:
    None, to be honest. If I had to though, [name]Cadence[/name].
    [name]Rose[/name], [name]Magnolia[/name], [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Marigold[/name]
    Nope, its classic!
    Can’t think of any.
    [name]Abby[/name], as a nickname for [name]Abigail[/name].
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)?
    [name]Nell[/name] or [name]Evie[/name]
    [name]Mirabella[/name]!
    Probably [name]Katherine[/name].
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? If I had the name [name]Beatrice[/name] I would change it or go by whatever my middle name is. Chances are, it can’t be any worse.

2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? This one.

3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? [name]Heather[/name], [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Rosie[/name]

4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? Nope

5. Your favourite place name? [name]Geneva[/name]

6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abby[/name]

7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? [name]Ally[/name], [name]Izzy[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name]

8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? [name]Isabella[/name], but [name]Izzy[/name] would be way better

9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? [name]Allisen[/name], [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Sophia[/name]

1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? I love both!
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? I like the proper spelling…
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? [name]Hyacinth[/name]!
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? no, I think it’s beautiful and timeless
  5. Your favourite place name? [name]Sedona[/name]
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abby[/name] I suppose.
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? I deleted my name list so I don’t know! ;_;
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? I like [name]Anabel[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Dallas[/name]
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]? Probably
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]? [name]Cadence[/name]
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)? [name]Hyacinth[/name] (but my favorite flower name is [name]Iris[/name])
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain? No, it’s classy and timeless
  5. Your favourite place name? Not really a fan of any place names…
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]? [name]Abby[/name]
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)? [name]Liv[/name]
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]? [name]Arabella[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)? [name]Evangeline[/name] and Grayer
  1. If you had the name [name]Beatrice[/name], would you go by the nickname [name]Bea[/name]?: Nope. I like [name]Beatrice[/name] the way it is.
  2. Which is your favourite spelling of [name]Cadence[/name]?: [name]Cadence[/name]. It looks the best in my opinion.
  3. [name]Hyacinth[/name] or [name]Heather[/name](or any other flower names)?: [name]Hyacinth[/name] is better than [name]Heather[/name], but I like other flower names like [name]Dahlia[/name] or [name]Astrid[/name] better.
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Jane[/name] is too plain?: No. I think it’s beautiful as a first name.
  5. Your favourite place name?: I don’t really like place names.
  6. Fave spelling of [name]Abbey[/name]?: [name]Abby[/name] as a nickname for [name]Abigail[/name].
  7. Your favourite nick-namey name([name]Abbey[/name] on its own, [name]Bea[/name] on its own, etc)?: [name]Lucy[/name]
  8. Favourite full name for [name]Bella[/name]?: [name]Arabella[/name]
  9. Your third favourite name(you can post the other two also)?: Third favorite boy name is [name]Silas[/name]. Third favorite girl name is probably [name]Emily[/name].
    Absolutely!
    [name]Cadence[/name]
    [name]Hyacinth[/name], and I love the Spanish [name]Jacintha[/name] also.
    I do, but I love the name [name]Janie[/name] so I’d still consider it.
    [name]Georgia[/name].
    [name]Abbie[/name]
    [name]Janie[/name]!
    I actually just like [name]Belle[/name] or [name]Bella[/name] on their own.
    [name]April[/name] and [name]Jeremias[/name].