A poll for Avalon's middle names.

See the results of this poll: Which combo is best?

Respondents: 69 (This poll is closed)

• Avalon Winter Kate : 25 (36%)
  • Avalon Audrey Laine : 14 (20%)
  • Avalon Lucia Kate : 19 (28%)
  • Avalon Catherine Laine : 11 (16%)
  • Other: 0 (0%)

Those are all pretty. but I also like

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f]

Oh wow, I really like the name [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]! I’m not sure I like it with [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] but thank you for the suggestion!!

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is pretty, but just so you know, it is the middle name of [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] [name_m]Richie[/name_m]'s daughter: [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. No big deal, just wanted you to know in case that sort of thing bothers you.

I vote for [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I love winter, but I don’t think it sounds the best with [name_f]Avalon[/name_f].

redwoodfey - thank you for the info! Now that you say that I do remember thinking how lovely it sounded together when [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] was born. It doesn’t bother me too much but I appreciate you telling me.

rie - thank you for your input, I’m also wondering about [name_u]Winter[/name_u] with [name_f]Avalon[/name_f].

I love the sound of both [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. not sure how to vote! I think i’ll go with [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] as it feels less wordy, but I really love the feel of [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] too.

Thank you emsky!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!

I voted [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I do think [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] would sound even more smashing, but that’s probably just my own love for [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] shining through. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you pronounce [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] loo-CHEE-ah or LOO-see-ah?

I strongly like [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u] over the others. I find [name_f]Kate[/name_f] a bit off sounding in the middle spot - it’s such an abrupt ending to a first name that is quite soft and romantic.

I like that the classic [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] balances out unique [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] and [name_u]Laine[/name_u].

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u] is my favorite .

I voted for [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] seems a bit too much together.

waverly123 - thank you!

shvibziks - I pronounce it LOO-see-ah. [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is lovely, I hadn’t thought of that combination! I do love [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], which is why I really wanted [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u] to work but I just can’t get over the similar sounding ends. [name_u]Laine[/name_u] honors my dear grandmother that I am also named after.

toronto87 - I’m glad you like [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u]! Does the fact that all three names end in the N sound bother you?

bellerose - thank you! Same question to you, do the similar endings of all three names bother you at all?

omri - thank you, it seems a lot of people dislike [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] together, which is understandable.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the combos with [name_u]Laine[/name_u]!

I like [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] too! Cute. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] too but stay away from using [name_f]Kate[/name_f] if you use the former.

My vote was [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]. I love the sounds of [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] and it’s so mellifluous. [name_u]Lane[/name_u] is a great middle name.

Also, a fave name of mine is [name_u]Delaney[/name_u].

I’ll give a spinoff from your names just for fun:

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Elladine[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]

Let me know if any of those names stick; most are similar to your favorites.

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] got my vote. I really like [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] but I feel like it’s a bit much with the already romantic sounding [name_f]Avalon[/name_f].

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I don’t usually like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] but it really compliments [name_f]Avalon[/name_f].

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u] is beautiful!