A Royal Life Part 3

I got so busy and forgot I hadn’t made the last part of this! Hope you enjoy it.

A Royal Life Part 1
A Royal Life Part 2

It’s been twenty years since you and your husband were married. Roll a 10 for each year to see how many children you have. (You can stop whenever you want to though)

1-5: No child
6-7: A boy
8-9: A girl
10: Twins (roll again for gender, evens for girls odds for boys)

The oldest child is your heir and the Crown Prince(ss) while the younger children are styled Prince(ss).

Roll a 4 for how many middle names all your children will have.

1. Two
  2. Three
  3. One
  4. Your choice

Roll a 6 for their names.

1. Rare Names With Popular Nicknames | Nameberry
  2. The Most Popular Names of 2022, So Far | Nameberry
  3. 100 Top 1920s Baby Names | Nameberry
  4. Boys: 188 Boy Names ALWAYS in the Top 1000 | Nameberry Girls: Girl Names Always in the Top 1000 | Nameberry
  5. Unusual Antique Baby Names | Nameberry
  6. Updating Popular 1950s Names | Nameberry

Roll a 6 for each of your children’s hair color.

1. Mom’s hair color
  2. Dad’s hair color
  3. Grandma’s hair color
  4. Grandpa’s hair color
  5. A different shade of one of the above people’s color
  6. Your choice

Roll a 6 for each of your children’s hair texture.

1. Mom’s texture
  2. Dad’s texture
  3. Grandma’s texture
  4. Grandpa’s texture
  5. Your choice
  6. Your choice

Roll a 6 for each of your children’s eye color.

1. Mom’s eye color
  2. Dad’s eye color
  3. Grandma’s eye color
  4. Grandpa’s eye color
  5. A different shade of one of the above people’s color
  6. Your choice

Roll a 6 for relationships with any child over 18.

1. Single
  2. Dating
  3. Engaged
  4. Married
  5. Dating
  6. Single

List your family below! Feel free to add any other details.

1 Like

My country was once under the rule of another kingdom - Quinlay. The people rebelled & after winning the war, the former Governor & his wife who’d been a general in the war became the first rulers. King Gerald & Queen Eloise. Their hyphened surname was combined to create their kingdom’s name & that family has been ruling ever since. I am Gerald & Eloise’s great-great-great-great-great granddaughter. The seventh generation of rulers.

My parents, Adelaide Bridget & Benedict Leopold, are fourty-five years old. My mother has curly brown hair & forest green eyes. My father has straight red hair & yellow-hazel eyes.

I am twenty-one & my name is Matilda Rose. I have curly auburn hair (like my grandmother) & forest green eyes. My twin brother’s name is Robert Malcolm. He has the same features as I do. We are as thick as thieves & have always been close.

Our surname is Clements-Jackson & our kingdom is named Clemson.

I have been more or less ruling the kingdom for the past two years as my mother was suffering from cancer. Even though, she’s now well again, my parents have decided to retire in a year & officially make me Queen. They announced it at the New Year’s Ball. Helping my father rule & being a queen in my own right are two very different things. I am, of course, happy this day has finally come & will do my best to help the people but I’m nervous as well. Being such as small kingdom, though, & with many powerful countries nearby, it’s important to not show weakness which is why my great grandfather made a law that all heirs must be married before they ascend to the throne. I understand why the law was made & will do my duty but that doesn’t mean I’m necessarily thrilled about it.

It is now February. A month after the announcement was made & eleven months until my coronation. I have been reluctantly trying to do something about this whole marriage situation. My brother, Robby, has been by my side the entire time, claiming he has to make sure his ‘little’ sister doesn’t marry an idiot. Never mind, I was born fifteen minutes before him.

I was attending the Duke of Brandt’s engagement ball for his daughter, who I am friends with, later that month. Her name is Carabel Ginger.

After giving my congratulations to the happy couple, I’d mingled a bit before going out onto the porch for a little fresh air. I heard a man call my name & turned around to see my childhood crush & the Duke of Brandt’s son who is three years older than me. His name was Emmett Jacob.

He had been traveling for the past three years & now apparently, he’d returned. The two of us talked practically the whole ball & I even allowed him to dance with me. He was the same kind & charming boy I’d known except now he was a man & a very handsome one at that.

Emmett has wavy dark brown hair & russet brown eyes.

It was no surprise to anyone - except me, anyway, when he proposed in October after months of spending time with each other. I agreed immediately & were married in early December before being whisked off on my month long honeymoon.

My engagemet ring: https://www.coastdiamond.com/photos/products/zoom/2868_0.jpg

My wedding dress: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ec/a3/22/eca322112bd57ee8c5527ae486285c14.jpg

My bouquet: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/f7/5b/d1f75b2ded33cc0bfd95669ece9db2b8.jpg

My honeymoon location: Spain

I was coronated the first week of January, coincidentally the same day as my birthday, & became queen & a year older with my husband right besides me.

It has now been twenty years since I & Emmett were married. During that time we had eleven children (two boys, nine girls) including back to back sets of twins.

DW (67): Adelaide Bridget Clements-Jackson
DH (67): Benedict Leopold Clements-Jackson

DD (43): Matilda Rose Tilly Clements-Jackson
DH (46): Emmett Jacob (Brandt) Clements-Jackson

DS (43): Robert Malcolm Robby Clements-Jackson

DSIL (43): Carabel Ginger Brandt

DD (43): Matilda Rose Tilly Clements-Jackson (curly auburn hair, forest green eyes)
DH (46): Emmett Jacob (Brandt) Clements-Jackson (wavy dark brown hair, russett brown eyes)

DS (08): Crown Prince William Elijah Mason Clements-Jackson (curly dark brown hair, sea green eyes)
DD (07): Princess Cordelia Pandora Maude Clements-Jackson (wavy auburn hair, forest green eyes)
DD (06): Princess Emma Priscilla Charlotte Clements-Jackson (wavy red hair, forest green eyes)
DD (05): Princess Eloise Beatrice Cecilia Clements-Jackson (curly dark brown hair, yellow-hazel eyes)
DD (04): Princess Callista Sybil Leandra Clements-Jackson (wavy red hair, forest green eyes)
DD (03): Princess Meredith Lucasta Genesis Clements-Jackson (curly red hair, russett brown eyes)
DD (02): Princess Clara Eleanor Kathleen Clements-Jackson (curly auburn hair, russett brown eyes)
DD/DD (01): Princess Hazel Alice Margaret (curly brown hair, forest green eyes) & Princess Rosalie Diana Mabel Clements-Jackson (curly dark brown hair, forest green eyes)
DD/DS (nb): Princess Phoebe Johanna Abigail (wavy auburn hair, yellow-hazel eyes) & Prince Simon Theodore Atticus Clements-Jackson (curly red hair, russett brown eyes)

1 Like
The [name_u]Story[/name_u]

You have been more or less ruling the kingdom for the past two years as your mother was suffering from cancer. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though she’s now well again your parents have decided to retire in a year and officially make you [name_f]Queen[/name_f]. They announced it at the [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s Ball. Helping your father rule and being queen in your own right are two very different things. You are of course happy this day has finally come and will do your best to help the people but you’re nervous as well. Being such a small kingdom though and with many powerful countries nearby it’s important to not show weakness which is why your great grandfather made a law that all heirs must be married before they ascend to the throne. You don’t honestly mind it too much and find it quite interesting that you’re practically living the plot of many royal books although you’re not sure how you’ll end up married in a year. It is now [name_u]February[/name_u]. A month after the announcement was made and eleven months until your coronation. You’ve willingly and happily been Looking through folders of eligible bachelors that your mother has provided, attending balls, and the like. Your brother has been by your side the entire time, claiming he has to make sure his little sister doesn’t marry an idiot. Never mind you were born fifteen minutes before him.

You were attending the [name_u]Duke[/name_u] of Brandt’s engagement ball for his daughter [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] who you were friends with later that month. After giving your congratulations to the happy couple you’d mingled a bit before going out onto the porch for a little fresh air. You heard a man call your name and turned around to see your childhood crush and the [name_u]Duke[/name_u] of Brandt’s son [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] who was three years older than you. He had been traveling for the past three years and now apparently he’d returned. The two of you talked practically the whole ball and you even allowed him to dance with you. He was the same kind and charming boy you’d known except now he was a man and a very handsome one at that.
It was no surprise to anyone — except you anyway when he proposed in [name_u]October[/name_u] after months of spending time with each other. You agreed immediately and were married in early [name_u]December[/name_u] before being whisked off on your month-long honeymoon.

You were coronated the first week of [name_u]January[/name_u], coincidentally the same day as your birthday, and became queen and a year older with your husband right beside you.

The Greenway [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Family

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family

(68) Mom: [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Mother [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Conway-Greene [name_f]Mia[/name_f]

• [name_u]Light[/name_u] brown curly hair and hazel eyes

(68) Dad: [name_m]King[/name_m] Father [name_m]Byron[/name_m] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m] Conway-Greene

• [name_u]Red[/name_u] straight hair and brown eyes

(40) Brother: [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] Conway-Greene [name_m]Xander[/name_m]

• [name_u]Light[/name_u] brown straight hair and dark hazel eyes

(40) Me: [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] Conway-Greene [name_f]Marcie[/name_f]

• [name_u]Light[/name_u] brown straight hair and dark hazel eyes

(43) DH: [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] Conway-Greene [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m]

• [name_u]Dark[/name_u] blond wavy hair and blue eyes

(19) DS1: [name_m]Crown[/name_m] [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Ashford[/name_m] [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] Conway-Greene [name_m]Ben[/name_m]

• [name_u]Red[/name_u] wavy hair and hazel eyes

(18) DD1: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] Conway-Greene [name_f]Evie[/name_f]

• [name_u]Dark[/name_u] blonde wavy hair and dark hazel eyes

(16) DS2: [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] Conway-Greene [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]

• [name_u]Dark[/name_u] blond straight hair and blue eyes

(14) DD2: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] Conway-Greene [name_f]Beth[/name_f]

• [name_u]Light[/name_u] brown wavy hair and blue eyes

(14) DD3: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] Conway-Greene [name_f]Carly[/name_f]

• Blonde wavy hair and brown eyes

[name_f]Marcie[/name_f] & [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] with [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], [name_f]Beth[/name_f], and [name_f]Carly[/name_f]

In the Kingdom of Galloran

Former King Sebastian August Gallegos-Moran (66)
Brown Curly Hair
Light Blue Eyes

Queen-Mother Margaret Kalyna Clementine Gallegos-Moran [nee Davenport] (70)
Wavy Auburn Hair
Hazel (L) and Sage Green (R) Eyes

QUEEN Kharis Chrysanthemum Gallegos-Moran (43)
Wavy Dark Brown Hair
Golden Hazel Eyes

Prince-Consort Gabriel Julius Brandt (46)
Straight, Black Hair
Icy Blue Eyes

Crown Prince Michael Nicodemus Archer Declan Gallegos-Moran (13)
Straight, Black Hair
Icy Blue Eyes

Princess Stella Amaryllis Beulah Grace Gallegos-Moran (13)
Curly, Black Hair
Golden Hazel Eyes

Prince Aurelius “Ollie” Theodore Jotham Gallegos-Moran (12)
Wavy Dark Brown Hair
Hazel (L) and Sage Green (R) Eyes

Prince August Lachlan Roark Gallegos-Moran (11)
Wavy, Ash Brown Hair
Light Blue Eyes

Princess Beatrice “Bea” Leota Amoret Gallegos-Moran (9)
Straight, Auburn Hair
Dark Blue Eyes

Prince Sebastian “Bax” Christopher Francis Gallegos-Moran (8)
Straight, Dirty Blonde Hair
Hazel Eyes

Prince Gabriel “Gabe” Julius Gallegos-Moran (7)
Straight, Dark Brown Hair
Grey-Blue Eyes

Princess Kassia Margaret Gallegos-Moran (4)
Straight, Dark Brown Hair
Sage Green Eyes

Prince Matthew Adonis “Donny” Gallegos-Moran (2)
Wavy, Brown Hair
Icy Blue Eyes

Prince Tobias “Toes” Willard Gallegos-Moran (2)
Wavy, Black Hair
Light Blue Eyes

Seb & Mags with Khari and Bastian
Khari & Gabriel, with Michael & Stella, Ollie, August, Bea, Bax, Gabe, Kassi, and Donny & Toes

DW (65): Former [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Roman-Barrera “Dottie”
curly brown hair and blue eyes
DH (66): Former [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] Roman-Barrera “Ed”
wavy jet black hair and brown eyes

Brother (41): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] Roman-Barrera
curly dark brown hair and brown eyes

Me (41): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Roman-Barrera “Georgie”
-DH (44): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] Roman-Barrera
wavy red hair and green eyes

-DS (17): [name_m]Crown[/name_m] [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Wayne[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] Roman-Barrera “Kit”
curly red hair and brown eyes
-DD (14): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] Roman-Barrera “Jo”
wavy auburn hair and green eyes
-DS/DD (13): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] Roman-Barrera “Wilf” // [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Roman-Barrera “Maggie”
[name_m]Wilf[/name_m]: curly jet black hair and blue eyes, [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]: wavy auburn hair and blue eyes
-DD (11): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] Roman-Barrera “Nat”
-DS (10): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] Roman-Barrera “Cass”
wavy auburn hair and brown eyes
-DD (7): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] Roman-Barrera “Billie”
curly auburn hair and brown eyes
-DS (5): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] Roman-Barrera “Baz”
curly jet black hair and green eyes
-DS (3): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] [name_m]Newton[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] Roman-Barrera “Howie”
wavy red hair and brown eyes
-DD (nb): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Honor[/name_u] Roman-Barrera “Bee”
curly brown hair and green eyes

[name_f]Dottie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ed[/name_m] w/ [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] & [name_u]Henry[/name_u]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] with [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Jo[/name_u], [name_m]Wilf[/name_m], [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_u]Nat[/name_u], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], [name_u]Billie[/name_u], [name_m]Baz[/name_m], [name_m]Howie[/name_m], & [name_f]Bee[/name_f]

Story

Your country was once under the rule of another kingdom — Quinlay. The people rebelled and after winning the war the former Governor and his wife who’d been a general in the war became the first rulers. King Gerald and Queen Eloise. Their hyphenated last name was combined to create their kingdom’s name and that family has been ruling ever since. You are Gerald and Eloise’s great great great great great granddaughter. The seventh generation of rulers.
Your family’s last name is Landers-Finly and the kingdom is Landly.
You have been more or less ruling the kingdom for the past two years as your mother was suffering from cancer. Even though she’s now well again your parents have decided to retire in a year and officially make you Queen. They announced it at the New Year’s Ball. Helping your father rule and being queen in your own right are two very different things. You are of course happy this day has finally come and will do your best to help the people but you’re nervous as well. Being such a small kingdom though and with many powerful countries nearby it’s important to not show weakness which is why your great grandfather made a law that all heirs must be married before they ascend to the throne. You don’t honestly mind it too much and find it quite interesting that you’re practically living the plot of many royal books, although you’re not sure how you’ll end up married in a year.
It is now February. A month after the announcement was made and eleven months until your coronation. You’ve willingly and happily been looking through folders of eligible bachelors that your mother has provided, attending balls, and the like. Your brother has been by your side the entire time, claiming he has to make sure his little sister doesn’t marry an idiot. Never mind you were born fifteen minutes before him.
You were attending the Duke of Brandt’s engagement ball for his daughter, Lady Mirabel Posy, who you were friends with later that month. After giving your congratulations to the happy couple you mingled a bit before going out onto the porch for a little fresh air. You heard a man call your name and turned around to see your childhood crush and the Duke of Brandt’s son who was three years older than you: Lord Jackson Marshall.
He had been traveling for the past three years and now apparently he’d returned. The two of you talked practically the whole ball and you even allowed him to dance with you. He was the same kind and charming boy you’d known except now he was a man and a very handsome one at that.
It was no surprise to anyone — except you anyway when he proposed in October after months of spending time with each other. You agreed immediately and were married in early December before being whisked off on your month-long honeymoon.
Engagement Ring: https://images.app.goo.gl/ZTSks2eipb4AHoVL8
Wedding Dress: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3d/c2/52/3dc25282a9298ce47e3bb7d760af131b.jpg
Bouquet: https://pin.it/3tgsAOJ](https://pin.it/3tgsAOJ
Honeymoon: France
You were coronated the first week of January, coincidentally the same day as your birthday, and became queen and a year older with your husband right beside you.

The Kingdom of Landly

Royal Family

(70) Dad: Former King Victor Christian Ludwig wavy dark brown hair, hazel eyes
(68) Mom: Former Queen Isabella Josephine Otelia curly auburn hair, hazel eyes

(41) Brother: Prince Desmond Samuel Cassian curly dark auburn hair, blue eyes

(43) DSIL: Lady Mirabel Posy Brandt

(41) Me: Queen Destiny Victoria Claudia curly dark auburn hair, blue eyes
(44) DH: King Jackson Marshall straight black hair, brown eyes
DD/DS (20): Crown Princess Lucia Theodora Aurelia curly dark auburn hair, brown eyes/Prince Levi Foster Macallister curly red hair, blue eyes
DS (16): Prince River Tobias Magnus wavy light brown hair, hazel eyes
DD (15): Princess Lavinia Mirabel Maeve wavy black hair, brown eyes
DD/DD (14): Princess Virginia Cecily Luna straight black hair, blue eyes/Princess Evelyn Cordelia Iris straight black hair, blue eyes
DS/DD (6): Prince Amias Enoch Wilder wavy red hair, brown eyes/Princess Amity Elnora Aracely wavy red hair, blue eyes
DS (4): Prince Elijah Thomas Osiris straight light brown hair, hazel eyes
DD (2): Princess Pandora Isadora Lisette straight dark brown hair, brown eyes
DS (1): Prince Harry Evander Benedict straight red hair, blue eyes

It’s been 20 years since [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] were married. In that time, they have had 9 kids.

[name_m]Kingdom[/name_m] of Sherring

{66} Former [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Sharp-Herring
-straight, dark blonde hair + hazel eyes
{66} Former [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_u]Cecil[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] Sharp-Herring
-wavy, red hair + forrest green eyes

{45} [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] Sharp-Herring
-straight, brown hair + light green eyes

{45} [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Tearose[/name_f] Sharp-Herring
-straight, brown hair + light green eyes
{48} [name_u]Prince[/name_u] Consort [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Sharp-Herring
-straight, black hair + heterochromatic brown and blue eyes

{19} [name_m]Crown[/name_m] [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Urban[/name_u] [name_u]Penn[/name_u] Sharp-Herring
-straight, light brown hair + jade green eyes
{17} [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] Sharp-Herring
-wavy, light blonde hair + hazel eyes
{13} [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Boyd[/name_m] Sharp-Herring
-curly, dark blonde hair + forrest green eyes
{12} [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u] [name_m]Jax[/name_m] Sharp-Herring
-wavy, brown hair + forrest green eyes
{10} [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Sharp-Herring
-straight, red hair + forrest green eyes
{8} [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] [name_m]Lige[/name_m] Sharp-Herring
-straight, jet black hair + heterochromatic brown and blue eyes
{6} [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Sharp-Herring
-straight, dark blonde hair + hazel eyes
{5} [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] Sharp-Herring
-wavy, red hair + heterochromatic brown and blue eyes
{5} [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Dorcas[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] Sharp-Herring
-wavy, red hair + heterochromatic brown and blue eyes

Me (43): [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_u]Lexington[/name_u] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] [name_u]Salem[/name_u] Brandt-Lovell [curly red hair, green eyes]
DH (46): [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Julius[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell [curly auburn hair and blue eyes]

It’s been twenty years since [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and I got married. Together we had fourteen children.
DS1 (19): [name_m]Crown[/name_m] [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Theodoric[/name_m] [name_u]Nehemiah[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] Brandt-Lovell
[name_u]Theo[/name_u] was born during the first year of our marriage. He’s got wavy red hair and green eyes.

DS2 (18): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] [name_m]Ashford[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] was born during the second year of our marriage. He’s got curly red hair and green eyes.

DD1 (17): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Josette[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] Brandt-Lovell
[name_u]Josie[/name_u] was born during the third year of our marriage. She’s got curly auburn hair and blue eyes.

DD2 (16): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Stefania[/name_f] [name_f]Avigail[/name_f] Brandt-Lovell
[name_f]Lea[/name_f] was born during the fourth year of our marriage. She’s got curly brown hair and brown eyes.

DS3 (15): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Charleston[/name_u] [name_m]Zacharias[/name_m] [name_m]Alphonso[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] was born during the fifth year of our marriage. He’s got straight auburn hair and blue eyes.

DS4 (13): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] Brandt-Lovell
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] was born during the seventh year of our marriage. He’s got curly brown hair and green eyes.

DS5 (12): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Alfredo[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] was born during the eighth year of our marriage. He’s got wavy auburn hair and blue eyes.

DS6 (8): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Samwell[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell
[name_m]Matt[/name_m] was born during the twelfth year of our marriage. He’s got curly strawberry blonde hair and green eyes.

DS7 (7): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ludovic[/name_m] Barrington [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell
[name_m]Ludo[/name_m] was born during the thirteenth year of our marriage. He’s got curly light brown hair and brown eyes.

DS8/DD3 (4): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Albus[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell & [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] Brandt-Lovell
Our twins [name_m]Eben[/name_m] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] were born during the sixteenth year of our marriage. Eben’s got curly brown hair and blue eyes and Eloise’s got straight red hair and green eyes.

DS9 (1): [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] Brandt-Lovell
[name_m]Ned[/name_m] was born during the nineteenth year of our marriage. He’s got wavy auburn hair and hazel eyes.

DD4/DD5 (nb): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] Brandt-Lovell & [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] Brandt-Lovell
Our identical twins [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and [name_u]Clemmie[/name_u] were born during the twentieth year of our marriage. They’ve got wavy red hair and blue eyes.

[name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] have [name_m]Crown[/name_m] [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Theodoric[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Josette[/name_f], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Leandra[/name_f], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Charleston[/name_u], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ludovic[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] & [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] & [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

[name_u]Or[/name_u] how we prefer to call them: [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_f]Lea[/name_f], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], [name_m]Ludo[/name_m], [name_m]Eben[/name_m] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_m]Ned[/name_m], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and [name_u]Clemmie[/name_u].

the kingdom of lawrence

story line

this new law doesn’t honestly mind me too much and find it quite interesting that i’m practically living the plot of many royal books although i’m not sure how i’ll end up married in a year

recently i’ve been willing and happily looking through folders of eligible bachelors that my mother has provided, attending balls, and the like

i attended the duke of brandt’s engagement ball for his daughter who i became friends with later that month named annabel daisy

after giving my congratulations to the happy couple i mingled a bit before going out onto the porch for a little fresh air. i heard a man call my name and turned around to see my childhood crush and the duke of brandt’s son who was three years older than you named jeremiah philip who went by jem by people close to him.

he had been traveling for the past three years and now apparently he’d returned. the two of us talked practically the whole ball and i even allowed him to dance with you. he was the same kind and charming boy you’d known except now he was a man and a very handsome one at that.

he has dark blonde curly hair with hazel eyes. it was no surprise to anyone — except me anyway when he proposed in october after months of spending time with each other. i agreed immediately and were married in early december before being whisked off on our month-long honeymoon.

wedding ring:

wedding dress:

ring (5):

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4574037112914962/sent/?invite_code=f19a0abdfef046238b0c246fd5ee4287&sender=1095571184260511640&sfo=1

honeymoon (spain):

i was coronated the first week of january, coincidentally the same day as my birthday, and became queen and a year older with my husband right beside me.

dm (65): adelaide charlotte lawrence (strawberry blonde straight hair with green eyes)
df (65): malcolm adrian lawrence (jet black wavy hair with blue eyes)

me (41): juliette rosalie lawrence (strawberry blonde wavy hair with blue-green eyes)
brother (41): james henry lawrence (dark brown wavy hair with emerald eyes)

me (41): juliette rosalie lawrence-montgomery (strawberry blonde wavy hair with blue-green eyes)
dh (44): jeremiah philip montgomery (dark blonde curly hair with hazel eyes)

dd (16): adelia ‘addie’ celeste (brown straight hair with blue eyes)
dd (14): florence lynn (platinum blonde curly hair with hazel eyes)
ds (11): howard leo (strawberry blonde straight hair with light blue eyes)
ds (10): jackson louis (jet black wavy hair with hazel eyes)
dd (6 - twin): caroline marie (dark blonde wavy hair with green eyes)
ds (6 - twin): caleb amias (dark blonde curly hair with blue eyes)

juliette & jeremiah with adelia, florence, howard, jackson, caroline, and caleb

The Kingdom of Elwin

story

I have been more or less ruling the kingdom for the past two years as my mother was suffering from cancer. Even though she’s now well again my parents have decided to retire in a year and officially make me Queen. They announced it at the New Year’s Ball. Helping my father rule and being queen in my own right are two very different things. I’m of course happy this day has finally come and will do my best to help the people but I’m nervous as well. Being such a small kingdom though and with many powerful countries nearby it’s important to not show weakness which is why my great grandfather made a law that all heirs must be married before they ascend to the throne. I understand why the law was made and will do my duty but that doesn’t mean I’m necessarily thrilled about it.

It is now February. A month after the announcement was made and eleven months until my coronation. I have been reluctantly trying to do something about this whole marriage situation. My brother, Finn, has been by my side the entire time, claiming he has to make sure his little sister doesn’t marry an idiot. Never mind I was born fifteen minutes before him.

I was attending the Duke of Brandt’s engagement ball for his daughter, Mabel Juniper, who I was friends with later that month. After giving my congratulations to the happy couple I’d mingled a bit before going out onto the porch for a little fresh air. I heard a woman (had to make it gay hehe) call my name and turned around to see my childhood crush, Ellis Riley, and the Duke of Brandt’s daughter who was three years older than me. She had been traveling for the past three years and now apparently she’d returned. The two of us talked practically the whole ball and I even allowed her to dance with me. She was the same kind and charming girl I’d known except now she was a woman and a very gorgeous one at that. She has curly dark blonde hair and rich brown eyes.

It was no surprise to anyone — except me anyway when she proposed in October after months of spending time with each other. I agreed immediately and were married in early December before being whisked off on our month-long honeymoon in Spain.

Ring: https://images.app.goo.gl/GV9QWt5bMcsbPRFf7
Dress: https://pin.it/1SYejCD
Bouquet: https://pin.it/6K9zozw

I was coronated the first week of January, coincidentally the same day as my birthday, and became queen and a year older with my wife right beside me.

family

DH (67): Julian Ambrose
– curly brown hair and blue eyes
DW (67): Dahlia Cecily
– straight dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes

DD (42): Rory Victoria
– straight brown hair and hazel eyes
DS (42): Finn Ludwig
– straight brown hair and hazel eyes

DW (42) me: Queen Rory Victoria of Elwin
DW (45): Ellis Riley of Brandt

DD (20): Crown Princess Ludmila Esme Amabel Iris “Mila”
– curly dark blonde hair and blue eyes
-DBF (22): Prince Abel William of Magton
DD/DD (19): Princess Elspeth Freya Sybil Margot “Elsie” / Princess Estelle Thea Pansy Lisette “Etta”
– wavy light blonde hair and hazel eyes
– straight dirty blonde hair and blue eyes
DS/DD (17): Prince Francis Elwood Bowen Arlo “Frank” / Princess Florence Lavinia Eden Ivy “Flora”
– straight brown hair and blue eyes
– straight brown hair and dark blue eyes
DD (15): Princess Celeste Amalia Maude Opal “Lissy”
– curly brown hair and hazel eyes
DS (13): Prince Reuben Edwin Jude Ivan “Rue”
– straight dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes
DD/DD (7): Princess Delphina Rosalie Hazel Louise “Della” / Princess Dorothea Ismay Phyllis Ruth “Dottie”
– straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes
– curly dark blonde hair and blue eyes
DD (5): Princess Millicent Alice Boheme Gail “Tilly”
– wavy brown hair and dark blue eyes
DS (3): Prince Wesley Osiris Elias Roy “Wes”
– curly dark blonde hair and hazel eyes
DS (1): Prince Percival Archer Russell Knox “Percy”
– curly brown hair and rich brown eyes