A second baby boy!

OP with an update :slight_smile:

True to my husband’s family’s talent for churning out boys, our Team Green pregnancy turned out to be a boy! We meant to spend the two days in the hospital testing out both names for several hours at a time, but to my total surprise (because Lane had been my slight favorite the whole time), I couldn’t switch gears from Kit to Lane. Like, my normally indecisive brain could call him Kit but totally balked at even trying Lane out. So we brought home a Kit to his big brother Pax. Thanks for all the help, team. After testing them here, I felt secure that we had two great options going in, and even two weeks later now, my husband and I sometimes look at each other and sigh, “I love his name.”

And if we ever have a third boy…I feel like we have just the right name in the back pocket.

57 Likes

Congratulations again from one [name_u]Kit[/name_u] mum to another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a great little brother to [name_u]Pax[/name_u]! Congratulations! And yes, definitely keep [name_u]Lane[/name_u] in your back pocket for a future little!

Congratulations! Such a sweet name

Congratulations :heart: I love both of your boys names!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Gorgeous name choice, and it’s good that it just felt right.

Congratulations :blue_heart:

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] is absolutely gorgeous name and sounds wonderful with [name_u]Pax[/name_u]

Congratulations! Wishing you and your family joy!

Congratulation!! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a lovely choice!!

congrats! kit and pax are perfect together!

congratulations!

Congratulations :tada:!!!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_u]Pax[/name_u] are cute together. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is such a great choice, and the perfect brother to [name_u]Pax[/name_u]. :orange_heart:

Congratulations on your little boy! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is such a great choice! :relaxed:

Congratulations!! I love his n ame!

I love his name and it goes so well with big brother’s! Congratulations!!

1 Like

congratulations! kit is a wonderful choice :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a sweet name :purple_heart:

1 Like