A second middle name for...

[name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Phillip[/name]? I’m not pregnant, just planning for the future!

The full name would be [name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Phillip[/name] ______ [name]Alexander[/name].

I need suggestions. Thanks!!

Your last name is [name]Alexander[/name]? I wouldn’t go with two MNs, if so. His name would end up sounding like just a list of names.

I will have to agree with what the poster above said. With some other surname I wouldn’t mind two middle names, but with [name]Alexander[/name] as the surname, it gets too much. If you really want a second middle name, I would use the maiden name.

I was going to suggest choosing a non-traditional first name as a second middle name so that it doesn’t sound like a long list of names.
[name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Valor[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Dove[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Huckleberry[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

Not a fan of two middle names…I’d say go with just one special one.