A sibling for Caspian and Clara

I’ve gotten myself in a naming predicament and I’d love some help :slight_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] children are named Clara-Rose [name_f]Constance[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m].
I absolutely love the names of my first two children. They feel whimsical and meaningful and (to me) they go so nicely together :smile: I am a long term nameberry fan - I have just loved naming babies and now I am in third trimester with number three! This is my last time (definitely maybe) choosing a name! Such pressure! At first it was a fun puzzle to tackle but now I’m feeling a tiny bit stressed that we won’t find the perfect name! I feel that I’ve got too many criteria now for another name because I’d like it to be similar to the first two. Eek! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to giggle at my long list!
Oh! And we don’t know the gender of new baby!
(1) Id love it if the perfect name began with C because both of the others do. This isn’t a deal breaker but if the name doesn’t start with C it should somehow still have a similar feel to the others, you know?
(2) We live by the sea and both kids have a vague nod to our seaside life - [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is nicknamed Cc and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] has the tie through the sea of the same name and the Narnian voyager [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] (I loooove storybook/literary names)
(3) the kid’s first names are names we like first and foremost but with nice meanings. The middle names are where we have, so far, had more meaning attached. [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] is chosen for its Old Testament Biblical tie. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my middle name and a family name. [name_f]Constance[/name_f] is a reference to God’s faithfulness
(4) whimsical (literary? Mythology? Nature-y?)
(5) not too common (the kind of name we’ve all heard but don’t know anyone else)

Some other bits that might help:
I love name meanings and stories. I really like names that “flow” and sound nice. I love double barrel names for girls. We live on an island in the [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_m]Pacific[/name_m] but I originate from a [name_u]Southern[/name_u] State in the USA. I am part [name_u]Cherokee[/name_u]. The baby is due at [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] time so I’ve thought of bits and bobs for a middle name/third name like [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u].

Names we have considered:

Girls:
Nora-Lilou - hubby loves [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. It has a similar meaning to [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. The [name_u]French[/name_u] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] means lily and would be an honour name for my mother and mother in law. Missing a C/seaside factor.
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]

Boys:
Willoughby/Wilbur
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Clifford[/name_u] - I LOVE this but is it too big red dog? What do you think of this one?? Vibe check!

What do you think of my names? any more I should consider? [name_m]Can[/name_m] you help us???
Thanks!!

Your children have gorgeous names! Here are my suggestions:

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] (pronounced Cora-lee)- the coral part has a seaside connection, and it’s both whimsical and substantial. I know a child [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] and adult [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] and love it on both.

[name_m]Crusoe[/name_m]- the perfect brother for [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. It’s literary, has an ocean connection, and comes with cool nicknames.

Best wishes for a safe delivery. [name_u]Happy[/name_u] naming!

4 Likes

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] are lovely!

Thoughts on your list:
Nora-Lilou: This feels a bit clunky as a double-name to me, but I do like that it has meaning to you.
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]: [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your girl options, and I like that [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] has a sea connection. A bit wordy, but I actually don’t mind it here.
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]: Too close to [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but nice!
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]: It bothers me that this means “little thing” in [name_u]French[/name_u], and meanings appear to mean a lot to you. It does have a literary connection, though.

Willoughby/Wilbur: I much prefer [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] here. [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] has a nice sound, but the [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] literary connection is really negative for me. [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] is a much nicer association with Charlotte’s [name_m]Web[/name_m]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]: A nice sea connection, but this seems to lack some of the gravitas/history of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].
[name_u]Clifford[/name_u]: I do have the big red dog association, but I still like it! [name_m]Cliff[/name_m] adds kind of a seaside connection as well.

Suggestions:
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Clio[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_u]Claude[/name_u]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] first suggestions would’ve been [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] but I see it’s already on your list. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is gorgeous and perfect with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and Clara-Rose [name_f]Constance[/name_f]! I really don’t think you can do better than that if you have a daughter but then again I’m a massive fan of the name [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. It has that storybook, whimsical vibe you’re after, starts with a C and has a similar vibe to [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] without being too similar. For a boy, I love [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] or [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]. Some other ideas for you:

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] (starts with C and means ‘daughter of the sea’
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Prairie[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] (Hawaiian, means ‘the sea’)
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_f]Iluka[/name_f] (means ‘by the sea’)
[name_u]Marin[/name_u] (Irish, ‘star of the sea’)
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] (‘dolphin’)

[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] (one of its meanings is ‘flood tide’)
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_u]Idris[/name_u]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] (see above re Kaia)
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Claude[/name_u]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Miro[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites for you are [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_u]Calloway[/name_u], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], [name_u]Claude[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u].

I hope this helps!

I’m… really into [name_u]Clifford[/name_u]! Maybe it’s because I grew up with someone who had the name, where I was able to see it go from little kid who leaned into the big red dog connection, to teen who just had a name, but I think it works and I like it a lot with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. That’s my #1 for your potential boy name!

Other boy ideas:

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m]

If Clara’s middle name wasn’t [name_f]Constance[/name_f] I would be routing for [name_f]Constance[/name_f]! Any way you can reuse [name_f]Constance[/name_f]? If not, have you considered [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]? I think the seaside connection would be so cool. There’s also [name_f]Thalassa[/name_f], [name_f]Oona[/name_f], or [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], which all have water related meanings. [name_f]Marina[/name_f] or [name_u]Bay[/name_u] could make good middle names.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Ooh, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are beautiful.

Here are my thoughts on what you’ve got so far:

Girls-

Nora-Lilou-I feel like this is a bit much of a double name, but it is pretty. Why not just Nora-Lily? It feels a bit more flow-y to me. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f] are gorgeous together. You could add a sea middle name. Something like [name_u]Cove[/name_u] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]- :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cora-This is nice too, but feels too close to [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. I prefer [name_f]Nora[/name_f] anyway.

Cosette-Ooh, that’s lovely. It fits really nicely w/your crew & is simple & elegant & not popular.

A few girl ideas-

[name_f]Clover[/name_f]

[name_f]Camellia[/name_f]

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

[name_f]Colette[/name_f]

Callalilie

[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]

[name_f]Esme[/name_f]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_u]Skye[/name_u]

[name_f]Soleil[/name_f]

[name_f]Tallula[/name_f]

Boys-

Willoughby/Wilbur-I’m not into either of those. I prefer [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], because it’s just a bit easier & feels vintage.

[name_u]Cove[/name_u] Solomon-Well, that is stunning!

Clifford-I mean…it does remind me of the dog. But he’s a nice association! It’s an old fashioned real life name that’s been given to lots of humans in history too. Would you do the nn [name_m]Cliff[/name_m]? I think if you did that somewhat exclusively, that may help w/the dog association. [name_u]Or[/name_u] the nn [name_m]Ford[/name_m] if you’re into that.

A few more boy ideas-

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]

[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]

[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]

[name_m]Colm[/name_m] :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Caius-too close to [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]?

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]

[name_u]Everett[/name_u]

Esben

[name_u]Finn[/name_u]

[name_u]Kai[/name_u]

Nico(las)

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

[name_u]River[/name_u]

[name_u]Shea[/name_u]

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Calder[/name_u] (rocky water)
[name_f]Crystal[/name_f] (crystal waters)
[name_f]Christiana[/name_f] (Christmas link)

-B-

[name_m]Kaius[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] “Kai”
[name_m]Kiefer[/name_m] [name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_m]Krispin[/name_m] [name_m]Cain[/name_m] “Kip”
[name_u]Cohen[/name_u] [name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_m]Calix[/name_m] [name_m]Jovan[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Adriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Keanu[/name_m]
[name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_u]Noel[/name_u]
Cuyler/Kyler Amos"Kai"
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_u]Cecil[/name_u] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]
[name_m]Kimball[/name_m] [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Dasan[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_u]Noam[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_m]Abner[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Denali[/name_u] “Abe”
[name_u]Dustin[/name_u] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Darius[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Damon[/name_m] [name_u]Seneca[/name_u]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Mika[/name_u] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_f]Jacy[/name_f] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] Citali “Ozzy”

-G-

[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_u]Cheyenne[/name_u]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
Colette/Odette [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “Etta”
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] “Della”
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Cherish[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_u]Lakota[/name_u]
[name_f]Carly[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Aquinnah[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] “Mila”
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] “Rory”
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogene[/name_f] “Ginny”
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Aiyana[/name_f]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
[name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_f]Adina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] “Romy”
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] Odina
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Catori
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Geogia
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Enola[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Keziah[/name_f]
[name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Kateri[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Uma[/name_f] [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Corrine[/name_f] [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] Elu
[name_f]Delia[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Isis[/name_f] [name_f]Rebekah[/name_f]

I love your kids’ names and am especially excited to see Constance!! (Doubly so for its significance to you!) My first thoughts were Calista or Coralie. I think Marielle (which can mean “drop of the sea”) fits well with the fairytale feel of your kids’ names. Clifford seems off w/sibs, which I wouldn’t call a dealbreaker, but I would def think “big red dog”, sorry. I even looked it up to see if it’s a current reference, and there was a movie made this year.

While I was reading your post the first name that popped into my mind for you was [name_u]Cove[/name_u] so I was glad to see it on your list when I got to the end. Have you considered it for a girl as well?
Nora-Lilou is overall a cute name but doesn’t have the criteria you were looking for so you’d have to decide how important those thing really are.
I LOVE [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] for you. It fits all of your criteria and is the cutest name.
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] is too close to [name_f]Clara[/name_f] in my opinion.
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] is cute if you could find a middle that you like with it that would add the seaside connection. Maybe [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], but I do prefer [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] personally.
[name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] is cute. I’m not a fan of [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] at all. But again you’d have to decide how important keeping the C & sea theme is to you.
As I mentioned before, I think [name_u]Cove[/name_u] is perfect for you.
[name_u]Clifford[/name_u] definitely immediately makes me think of the big red dog unfortunately.
The only other name that came to mind for you is maybe [name_u]Coast[/name_u].

Congratulations :orange_heart:

Firstly I love your children’s names and if it was me I would fully embrace the ‘c’ theme by choosing another c choice.

From your list I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] could you have [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] then you would have the honour name but also have the delightful [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and your theme. Also for me [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] feels Christmassy so that’s another bonus! I also love [name_f]Cora[/name_f] & [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f] could be a little close if your [name_f]Clara[/name_f] isn’t pronounced clair uh but Clar rah if that makes sense i’m terrible at writing things out phonetically. But if you had [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] I think that could work better. [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] definitely works!

I would use [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as middle names so im going to have suggestions featuring them as middles! Also count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Christabel[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

If your liking the idea of using [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] as the middle name I think [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] could work so here’s some further suggestions switching up the middle names

[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Capri[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Cherish[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

To be honest though I think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is your winner she’s gorgeous feels Christmassy and is elegant.

From the boys I absolutely love [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] honestly adore [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]! [name_u]Cove[/name_u] feels fresh outdoorsy and free spirited with [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] just adding to the overall vibe. I think [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] or [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] works wonderfully. You may also like [name_u]Clove[/name_u] I think [name_u]Clove[/name_u] is lovely! [name_u]Clifford[/name_u] to me is big red dog. Willoughby/Wilbur would be a lovely middle name [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] sounds lush!

I think because I love the idea of [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] as a middle name either using [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] or [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] as middle names will suggest names using those middles. [name_m]Count[/name_m] any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries.

[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Chase[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Chance[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Cairo[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] ~ I’ve always loved [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] nickname [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

[name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Curtis[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Clyde[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] ~ maybe a cooler Clifford??
[name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Cory[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Channing[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helped

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] are absolutely beautiful!!
I absolutely love [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

With [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] came to mind -literary and has a sea related meaning!!

[name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and…

[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Carina[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Cherith[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Caia[/name_f]
[name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_u]Carey[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_m]Reef[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and…

Neutral
[name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
[name_u]Camryn[/name_u]
[name_m]Coll[/name_m]
[name_u]Casey[/name_u]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
Cawdor
[name_f]Calley[/name_f]

Girls
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Cyra[/name_f]

Boys
[name_u]Clovis[/name_u]
[name_m]Carlos[/name_m]

Names you are considering:

I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] & [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] the most for a girl.

I like [name_u]Cove[/name_u] and [name_u]Clifford[/name_u] for a boy (especially if you call [name_u]Clifford[/name_u] Cliff).

Additional names you may like:

[name_f]Girl[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] (Goddess of the Sea)
[name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_f]Coralia[/name_f] (“like coral” in greek)

Boy
[name_u]Calder[/name_u] (rocky water)
Cumberland (island off of [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] coast)
[name_f]Cruise[/name_f] or [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_m]Cayman[/name_m]
[name_m]Conway[/name_m] (from the holy river)
[name_m]Coburn[/name_m] (where streams meet)
[name_m]Cortez[/name_m]
[name_u]Cyprus[/name_u]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u] (island in Canada)
Cape (Cape [name_f]May[/name_f], Cape Cod, etc.)

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] are my faves from your girls list!

Boys
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassander[/name_m]
[name_m]Castiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]

I quite like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] from your list! I’m also going to second votes for [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], and [name_f]Callista[/name_f]! For a boy, I immediately swooned over [name_u]Cove[/name_u] Solomon!! :heart_eyes: I will also second the above suggestion of [name_m]Crusoe[/name_m]! [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_m]Crusoe[/name_m] sound like the coolest brothers!!

Clara Rose Constance
Caspian Jeremiah

Coralie (“coral” in this one) and Cordelia (one of my top contenders for baby #3 right now) come to mind.

One of the meanings for Cordelia is “daughter of the sea.” The other is heart or warm hearted. You could even use the nickname Coral if you named her Cordelia Lilou. (I like to utilize the first letter of the middle name for nicknames sometimes!)

Clementine Pearl is very sweet as well and I love the meaning of Clementine.

I love the faith connections in your childrens’ names. I won’t pick a name without a meaningful connection to God!

Crusoe definitely seems like a match.

Cornelius is another one that popped into my head, though you’d be flipping the order of the biblical/marine theme if you used Cornelius as a first.

Corwin is another one with a great meaning (heart’s friend) that can relate to both God and the sea.

Cabott or Cabot is a French one meaning “to sail”

Callum meaning “dove” reminds me of water and the Bible (Noah and the flood)

Cai or Caius means “rejoice” (again this could be a feeling connected to God and the sea)

And finally, Crow or Crowe (there is a type of crow called the “fish crow” that lives near wetlands.)

I’m interested in seeing your final choice!!!

I like the suggestions of [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Clifford[/name_u] my suggestions that I think haven’t been mentioned are [name_u]Clyde[/name_u] and [name_f]Clodagh[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] are so beautiful and fairytale-ish, I love both of them!
From your list [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is the one that works best with them, I’m not fond of the male names as first names.
Boys:
• Clara-Rose [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] : I think it has the same fairytale, elegant vibes as [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and it’s also a bit mysterious. [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] has that [name_u]Christian[/name_u] connection like [name_f]Constance[/name_f] and [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m].
• [name_f]Clara[/name_f]- [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]

Girls
[name_f]Camelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]

I think Cora-Lilou would be perfect
or Cassiopeia
Clove
Cartia
Celeste
Calla
Calluna
Callia
Cosima
Camber
Cambria
Cova
Chandler
Cerys
Cyra
Crimson
Cambree
Cheska
Cecily
Chantelle
Charlize
Christa
Capri
Cicily
Clelia

Sorry but Clifford does remains me too much of the dog, specially now that a new movie/show its coming out… what about Crawford instead?
Conan
Callahan
Calloway
Conrad
Crispin
Conner
Cyrus
Cyprus
Calix
Cael
Cyril
Calder