A sibling for Emmeline and Felicity!

Hey all, I found out recently that my friend is having her third - due in February. She already has [name]Emmeline[/name] ([name]Emma[/name]-lynn) [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. She didn’t name either girl until she was in the hospital with a baby in her arms, but still loved constantly talking about names and getting suggestions (she is a berry as well, but doesn’t come on too often anymore). Obviously she doesn’t know if baby3 is a boy or girl yet - so any suggestions of good sibling names for either gender to go with [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]?

im thinking [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Leontine[/name] [name]Faith[/name]

Boys
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Gilbert[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Alfred[/name]
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]

Girls
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]

girls:
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]

boys:
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Gerard[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Rupert[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Laurence[/name]

Boys:
[name]August[/name]

Girls:
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Augusta[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Leonora[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]

[name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] both have a colonial feel to them. My first thought for a sister was [name]Lydia[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name]. [name]Louisa[/name] could work too, even though it doesn’t feel colonial. I love the suggestion of [name]Tobias[/name] for a brother. [name]Linus[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Isaiah[/name], [name]Malachi[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Bartholomew[/name], or [name]Nathaniel[/name] would be great too.

I love the suggestion of [name]Nathaniel[/name] for a boy, and [name]Lydia[/name] for a girl! Others:

[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]

[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Sybil[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

For a girl, I think [name]Luciana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would go well with her girls she has now.

For a boy, I think [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Mason[/name] would accompany the girl’s names she has well.

Thank you everyone! I will pass along your suggestions to her - I particularly like [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Clara[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Cecily[/name], and [name]Sybil[/name] if baby is a girl and [name]Henry[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Tobias[/name], and [name]Oliver[/name] if baby is a boy. We will see what she thinks :slight_smile:

I second a lot of names that have already been mentioned…
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]

For a boy I think [name]Nicholas[/name] is perfect. Some others that I also like are…
Olivar
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]

Girls:
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Evelina[/name]
[name]Briella[/name]
[name]Mariella[/name]

Boys:
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Nathanial[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Philip[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] all! I am the friend :slight_smile: I was totally disinterested in names for baby #2 (the first time that’s happened in about 12 years) and now I am finally getting back into them again! You guys have given me some great names to add to my lists. Some favorites are:

Boys
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]

Girls
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]

Those are the top picks from your suggestions, but I actually really like most of the names you guys said! You’ve got my style down! Thank you. And I always love hearing more suggestions :slight_smile:

PS- vicioustrollop: What are your suggestions?

You opened up a can of worms, [name]Dani[/name] :wink:

Here’s my first thoughts:

Girls:
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] (though I may cry if you use it, it is one [name]Jared[/name] and I agree on, lol)
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Angelina[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]

Boys:
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] (I’d love if you would use [name]Jasper[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name] - I love them but [name]Jasper[/name] clashes with the last name and [name]Jared[/name] dislikes [name]Elijah[/name] :frowning: )
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Bennet[/name]

Of course I’ll have more for you :slight_smile:

Well…

Girls:
[name]Scarlett[/name]- I like it, not sure how I like it with the last name
[name]Violet[/name]- I like it
[name]Cordelia[/name]- Really like it
[name]Josephine[/name]- Really like it. Was a serious contender for [name]Felicity[/name] :slight_smile: but I probably won’t use it
[name]Ruby[/name]- I like it for other people’s kids but not mine
[name]Clara[/name]- [name]Love[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]- [name]Love[/name] but probably won’t use
[name]Seraphina[/name]- Like it
[name]Angelina[/name]- Like it
[name]Juliana[/name]- It’s ok. I like [name]Juliet[/name] better
[name]Lydia[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it. Actually loving it more each day.

Boys:
[name]Jude[/name]- I have a soft spot for this name
[name]Sebastian[/name]- It’s ok
[name]Ambrose[/name]- I love this but I don’t think I would use it
[name]Jasper[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this
[name]Elijah[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this, and I’ve spent half the night singing [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Rock[/name] in my head…
[name]Henry[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this
[name]Jacob[/name]- Really like this despite the popularity
[name]Julian[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this and [name]Julius[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]- Ehhhh not so much
[name]Luke[/name]- It’s ok
[name]Leo[/name]- I love [name]Leopold[/name] and [name]Leonidas[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Bennet[/name]- It’s ok. I like it but I think it sounds funny with our last name.

If I had to choose one favorite from each I would probably say…
[name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]

:smiley:

Girls:
[name]Scarlett[/name]- I like it, not sure how I like it with the last name – For some reason, I didn’t even think about your last name with this one (though I did for others, lol). Yeah, it is a little odd.
[name]Violet[/name]- I like it – This one is similarly odd to the above. I think it might be the T ending with the K ending of your last name.
[name]Cordelia[/name]- Really like it – I love this one, too, but I doubt I could ever get [name]Jared[/name] to agree. [name]Cora[/name] is an awesome nn as well.
[name]Josephine[/name]- Really like it. Was a serious contender for [name]Felicity[/name] but I probably won’t use it – :slight_smile: Not that I am 100% sure I’d use it as a first, but it will likely at least end up in the middle. Which you using it wouldn’t stop me from doing, but yeah, lol. I’m being posessive of a name, I know that is crazy, but… mine!
[name]Clara[/name]- [name]Love[/name] – I’m really loving this one, as well as [name]Claire[/name]/[name]Clare[/name] lately as well. Likely has to do with [name]Doctor[/name] Who…
[name]Lydia[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it. Actually loving it more each day. – I am surprised at this one! I threw this one in at the last minute as an afterthought thinking “She probably won’t like this one, but…” haha.

Boys:
[name]Jude[/name]- I have a soft spot for this name – I knew you did, though it wouldn’t be my top pick for you.
[name]Jasper[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this – I do too, as you know, so I would love for you guys to use it :slight_smile:
[name]Elijah[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this, and I’ve spent half the night singing [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Rock[/name] in my head… – Omg, I totally forgot that song! And now song number 6 stuck in my head today, lol.
[name]Henry[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this – I’m still a hige fan of this, even though it is getting popular.
[name]Jacob[/name]- Really like this despite the popularity – Ditto the above except it IS popular, haha.
[name]Julian[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this and [name]Julius[/name] – Ooo, [name]Julius[/name] could be interesting.
[name]Leo[/name]- I love [name]Leopold[/name] and [name]Leonidas[/name] – I love both of those as well with the nn [name]Leo[/name]. I especially like [name]Leonidas[/name], it just sounds extra leonine to me.
[name]Bennet[/name]- It’s ok. I like it but I think it sounds funny with our last name. – Again with the T ending names!

So, now knowing some of your thoughts, my top picks for you are [name]Lydia[/name] or [name]Clara[/name] for a girl. [name]Jasper[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name] for a boy. Actually, [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] would be a great combo, though I know you like family names in the middle spot. Any ideas as far as middles? That does help narrow down the list as well seeing as they have to work together.

[name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Felicity[/name], and…

Girls
[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Jasmine[/name]
[name]Rhiannon[/name]
[name]Constance[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Octavia[/name]

Boys
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Issac[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]

Girls

[name]Geraldine[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Elsbeth[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Madilyn[/name]

Boys
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Evander[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Williard[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]! Hoping for a safe delivery and a healthy little baby for her.
[name]Redmond[/name]

[name]Sybil[/name] and [name]August[/name]

[name]Thaddeus[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] all the way.

Oo, [name]Thaddeus[/name] is a good one. And I like the nn [name]Tad[/name]. Not sure it is her style, but I certainly approve, haha.