A sibling for Eva & Ezra (Twins)

I would love some input and suggestions on baby names for the child we are expecting. We do not know what we are having yet. We currently have a set of Boy/Girl twins named [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (girl) & [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] (boy), and are looking for something that goes well with these names. Our last name is Hinson. Thanks for any help in advance! Here are our lists, separated by first & middle names. I would love to hear what combos you guys can suggest. We have had both a twin and triplet pregnancy in our past, so there is a very good chance we may be having multiples again. So, I would love some suggestions on twin and/or triplet girl name combos as well.

First Names:
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]

Middle Names:
[name_u]Courtland[/name_u]
[name_m]Gage[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]

to me [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] gabriel and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sounds like perfection together!

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are both too close to [name_f]Eva[/name_f] for my taste. If you want to stick with another E, I agree that [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is the best. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is brilliant.

I also love the name [name_m]Archer[/name_m], though it doesn’t have the same history as [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]. [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is handsome.

I personally would name twin boys [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], but of course that would leave you with 3 E’s and a lone A…

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] is to die for by the way. :slight_smile:

I would avoid a third E name if you plan to have more children. Two’s a coincidence but three’s a pattern. I actually really love [name_m]Axel[/name_m] with [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]. V, Z, and X are such cool, fun letters. [name_m]Axel[/name_m] is a form of the Biblical [name_m]Absalom[/name_m], so both [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and [name_m]Axel[/name_m] are energetic and modern despite having ancient roots. I really like [name_m]Axel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

I’d avoid another E name but I would use another Biblical name. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] (or [name_m]Judah[/name_m]) would both be really handsome choices as a first name. If you want another E name than [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is great but it feels like a really tight theme - Old Testament names beginning with the letter “E”.

I really like:

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Gage[/name_m]

I like:
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

I agree with the suggestion of [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Sounds perfect.

I really like [name_m]Axel[/name_m] with your sibset, and [name_m]Axel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a great suggestion ^^ but if you want to stick with the E’s then [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is the best of the names suggested :slight_smile: