A sibling for Solomon

I love biblical names but not typical names like [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Debra[/name] or [name]Mary[/name] (although I do love [name]Mary[/name]…just a little too common I would like it as a nick name)

I don’t love names that sound overly feminine or that is just made up of vowels…

My sons name is [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Ryker[/name] (and if it’s a boy his mn will be [name]Oskar[/name]) And our last name starts with an S and ends in [name]Burg[/name]

but I also love names that aren’t heard very often…but aren’t too hard to pronounce

my husband is swedish and I am pa dutch…

I would love to hear some ideas from you guys!

thanks!

[name]Solomon[/name] is my middle name; I’m a girl but it was my mother’s maiden name.

I like it with more unusual Biblical names:

Girls
[name]Jerusha[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Yael[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Mara[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]

Boys (that go with [name]Oskar[/name] as a middle name)
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]

oh thanks for the reply! and I love that your mn is [name]Solomon[/name]…how cool! I guess I shouldnt say I love biblical names because it makes it sound like it has to be…I just like, for boys, the way most of them sound…they command respect so to speak…in my opinion…
anyway I am open to others

Oh, sorry, did I go fixated? lol my bad.

Other names that still sound balanced and sort of serious to me:
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Alasdair[/name] or [name]Alastair[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]

And one more Biblical pair I forgot before but I swear I’m not trying to be ultra-thematic:
[name]Nathan[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name]

It isn’t exactly biblical, but [name]Octavia[/name] & [name]Solomon[/name] came to mind.

I like [name]Solomon[/name] & [name]Roman[/name], although they do have a lot of the same letters…[name]Roman[/name] [name]Oskar[/name] sounds and looks so handsome to me. I also like [name]Solomon[/name] & [name]Ambrose[/name]. [name]Ambrose[/name] [name]Oskar[/name] also looks and sounds very handsome!!
Really like [name]Oskar[/name] as a mn, btw!
[name]Merryn[/name] is a girl’s name, also a name of a saint, that I like–I also like it spelled [name]Marin[/name]. If you like [name]Mary[/name], this may help…[name]Marina[/name] is such a nice name, too, [name]IMO[/name]…and you don’t hear it too often!

I like [name]Solomon[/name] & [name]Roman[/name], although they do have a lot of the same letters…[name]Roman[/name] [name]Oskar[/name] sounds and looks so handsome to me. I also like [name]Solomon[/name] & [name]Ambrose[/name]. [name]Ambrose[/name] [name]Oskar[/name] also looks and sounds very handsome!!
Really like [name]Oskar[/name] as a mn, btw!
[name]Merryn[/name] is a girl’s name, also a name of a saint, that I like–I also like it spelled [name]Marin[/name]. If you like [name]Mary[/name], this may help…[name]Marina[/name] is such a nice name, too, [name]IMO[/name]…and you don’t hear it too often!

[name]Saul[/name] for a boy, [name]Delilah[/name] for a girl

Quibble: take out [name]Noah[/name] for [name]Jonah[/name]. There’s a dove IN the [name]Noah[/name] story, but [name]Jonah[/name] means dove and [name]Noah[/name] doesn’t. It’s a cute idea for a set, though, I agree on that.