A Simple "Which Do You Prefer"?

Which do you prefer? For what it’s worth, our other children are [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] & [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and the middle name will be Tollak after the kids’ late Grandfather (who was Norwegian). The husband likes [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] the best.

[name_m]Christian[/name_m] Tollak
[name_u]Darian[/name_u] Tollak
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] Tollak

I think [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] Tollak sounds best and goes best with [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Tollak is awesome!

My favourite is [name_u]Darian[/name_u], very handsome and distinctive without being flowery

My next choice would be [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m], but [name_m]Christian[/name_m] is also nice

I am personally leaning towards [name_m]Christian[/name_m] Tollak, I just like the flow of names better.

Alright, one of each! I guess that’s a good sign that none of them are totally unusable. :slight_smile:

Oh, my! This list is so different from what I’m used to seeing on your posts. (No [name_u]James[/name_u]?! I’d grown so fond of [name_u]James[/name_u] Tollak!)

Of these, my favorite by far is [name_m]Christian[/name_m] Tollak. [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] is nice, but I’m not the hugest fan, and [name_u]Darian[/name_u] is intriguing, but of the -ian names out there, I like [name_m]Christian[/name_m] much more than [name_u]Darian[/name_u].

I think [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and [name_m]Christian[/name_m] are lovely together. :slight_smile:

I still love [name_u]James[/name_u]. But I just don’t know if I can do a top 10 name. I mentioned [name_u]James[/name_u] to my Dad, thinking he’d like it because it was more traditional, and he’s like “Really? [name_u]James[/name_u] is so boring, everyone is named [name_u]James[/name_u].” And I do worry I’ll become bored with it. Plus I really don’t like any of the nicknames. No [name_m]Jim[/name_m], [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m], [name_u]Jamie[/name_u], etc. It’s still for sure in the top 10 though.

I think in order I would say: [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m], [name_m]Christian[/name_m] and then [name_u]Darian[/name_u].

I like both [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] and [name_m]Christian[/name_m], but I feel like [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] is just that bit more magical and fits in much more smoothly with your other children’s names. [name_u]Darian[/name_u], I just can’t get along with, it just seems a bit off to me, and I can’t put my finger on why haha.

[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] Tollak for sure! It sounds great together and as a set with [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. [name_m]Christian[/name_m] is just too religious for me, and [name_u]Darien[/name_u] makes me think of [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] and how the two love interests would dramatically say each other’s names over and over (I’m a 90s kid lol). But none of the names are a bad choice, they’re all great! I just happen to prefer [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] the most.

[name_m]Christian[/name_m] Tollak