A sister for Blaise

Hey there,
We’re pregnant with our first child, a boy, and are most likely planning on using the name [name]Blaise[/name]. I’m thinking into the future here but am already thinking about a good girl sibling name. Here are some I like, do any of them sound ok together?
*[name]Lotus[/name]
*[name]January[/name]
*[name]Roxie[/name]
*[name]Willa[/name]- a shortening of [name]Wilhelmina[/name], a family name
*[name]Ruby[/name]- too popular I think, but love
They all have a cool factor to me but just want some feedback.
Thanks!

*[name]Lotus[/name] mmmm om warming to this one
*[name]January[/name]- ove but would it be weird if she wast born in january?
*[name]Roxie[/name]- for personal reasons i associate this name with a women of loose morals
*[name]Willa[/name]- like the short version but not the long one
*[name]Ruby[/name]- agree too pop

[name]Blaise[/name] and [name]Roxie[/name]/[name]Roxy[/name] work.

[name]Lotus[/name] - I love this even for myself but I don’t know if I’d be brave enought to us it. [name]Blaise[/name] and [name]Lotus[/name] - I’m not feeling it.
[name]January[/name] - I see the appeal but I don’t like it with [name]Blaise[/name].
[name]Willa[/name] - actually I’ll suggest [name]Willow[/name] instead of [name]Willa[/name] with [name]Blaise[/name].
[name]Ruby[/name] - I love and I’m not sure where you live but it does look like it’s getting popular in the states. I love this name and would take the risk anyway. [name]Blaise[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] could also work.

[name]Just[/name] remembered some others I like, Tallullah “[name]Lulu[/name]” I [name]LOVE[/name], [name]Belle[/name], [name]Olive[/name], [name]Marina[/name], [name]Margo[/name], [name]Cleo[/name]…any of these??

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]BLaise[/name]!!!
It’s a solid, classic name that has a very cool and vibrant edge to it.
Girls’ names that have this same feel (to me):
[name]Moriah[/name]
[name]Corinna[/name]
[name]Magdalena[/name] ([name]Maggie[/name])
[name]Aurora[/name]

I personally don’t mind [name]Wilhelmina[/name] “[name]Willa[/name]” with it.
[name]Blaise[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]…yea, I think it sounds cool.
They both are traditional names but with a twist.

[name]Blaise[/name] and [name]Olive[/name]!

[quote=“kgrace”]Hey there,
We’re pregnant with our first child, a boy, and are most likely planning on using the name [name]Blaise[/name].

We have a [name]Blaise[/name] in our family and siblings are [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]. I hope that helps.