A Sister for Clark: The Final Chapter

I’m back for the last time- I promise! We’re so close.

We’ve settled on the name [name_f]Gillian[/name_f]. We had [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] on our list previously but I much prefer the G spelling. Now we just need to finalize the middle name. I guess at this point [name_m]Clark[/name_m]'s name doesn’t matter as much and I could probably move to the Girl Names forum but, oh well. As a reminder, [name_m]Clark[/name_m]'s middle name is [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], which is a family name.

Right now we’re thinking [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I’m not normally a big fan of names like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] but we’re considering it for two reasons: 1) we’ve been calling her [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and someone made the comment that that nn doesn’t work if her mn doesn’t also start with a G. Not sure I totally agree but it’s stuck in my head now. 2) it does flow well with [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] and one downfall of this name is that a lot of names don’t flow well with it, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

Am I missing some great middle name here? Originally we wanted an M middle name to honor our mothers and grandmothers. We also initially wanted a D first name so that was my second preference for [name_f]Gillian[/name_f]'s middle. But alas I could not come up with any combo I loved. I’m open to just about anything at this point. I’m happy with [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] but just want to make sure I’m not missing something a little bit better.

As always, thanks y’all!

1-Syllable starting with G

[name_u]Grove[/name_u]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_f]Grear[/name_f]

1-Syllable starting with M
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_f]Muse[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!!! A few other ideas:
[name_f]Gilian[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Dolores[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_u]Damaris[/name_u]

[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is lovely.