a sister for edward, charles and annabel!

we have twin boys , edward and charles–we call them teddy and charlie.
annabel’s nn is anna but we rarely use it…she seems more like an annabel. baby #4 is due in september (a girl)
list:
eleanor
elizabeth (nn eliza)
emma
louisa
beatrice (nn bea)
amelia
olivia

we also love charlotte but think that may be too much with charlie…so could use as a middle name

middle names:
elizabeth
charlotte
katherine
clare

thoughts!?!?

I love all these names!

My favorites are:

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Louise[/name]

I love all these names! My favorites would be:

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]

we have twin boys , edward and charles–we call them teddy and charlie. - [name]Love[/name] those names!
annabel’s nn is anna but we rarely use it…she seems more like an annabel. [name]Love[/name] annabel, too! baby #4 is due in september (a girl)
list:
eleanor - love!
elizabeth (nn eliza) - love!
emma - love, but it’s too popular
louisa - love
beatrice (nn bea) - love! also [name]Beatrix[/name]
amelia - love
olivia - love, but too popular

we also love charlotte but think that may be too much with charlie…so could use as a middle name - I agree

middle names:
elizabeth
charlotte
katherine
clare

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Clare[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Clare[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! Absolutely gorgeous name, with great nickname options & goes great with your other kids!
[name]Elizabeth[/name] (nn eliza) - Alright. I really can’t get excited over [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I’d prefer [name]Eliza[/name] on its own.
[name]Emma[/name] - Sweet name but very common.
[name]Louisa[/name] - Quite pretty. [name]Eloise[/name] is also nice & would fit the sibset.
[name]Beatrice[/name] (nn [name]Bea[/name]) - Very nice.
[name]Amelia[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name] but perhaps too close to [name]Annabel[/name].
[name]Olivia[/name] - Nice but extremely overused. What about [name]Olive[/name]?

I agree [name]Charlotte[/name] is to close to [name]Charlie[/name] & that it would make a lovely middle name.

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - would be absolutely gorgeous!
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

eleanor: I love [name]Eleanor[/name], but I personally wouldn’t use an [name]El[/name] name with a little [name]Annabel[/name]. I know I’d accidentally call out “[name]Annabel[/name] and Elabel!” :slight_smile:

elizabeth (nn eliza): I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name], but it’s the [name]El[/name] issue for me again.

emma: I do love [name]Emma[/name], but it’s the #1 name in the country. What about [name]Emmeline[/name]?

louisa: I love [name]Louisa[/name] (and all of these names), and think [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is great!

beatrice (nn bea): I love this name, [name]Beatrix[/name], too, and really like [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

amelia: I think [name]Amelia[/name] is really pretty, and love it with [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name].

olivia: This one is too popular for me, but it’s pretty…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I think your best choices are [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Louisa[/name]. Though I often agree with [name]Jill[/name], I don’t see too much of an overlap with the -el sound. I think all these names are lovely with your other children’s names. [name]Emma[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Olivia[/name] are too popular and even [name]Amelia[/name] I would strike for being another A name and also being so close to [name]Emily[/name]/[name]Emma[/name]/[name]Emmeline[/name] etc – all so hugely popular. I think you should NOT use the lovely [name]Charlotte[/name] as a middle name, due to overlap with [name]Charlie[/name]

I forgot [name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Bea[/name]! [name]Love[/name] and perfect fit with [name]Annabel[/name].

thank you all for your help!

is eleanor molner HORRIBLE, though? i forgot to mention that that’s my last name. I think all the others work w molner but eleanor molner may be a LOT…

[name]Pam[/name], yeah, that “el” thing is just one of my name hangups. :slight_smile: I remember reading about [name]Annette[/name] Bening and [name]Warren[/name] Beatty naming their daughters [name]Isabel[/name] and [name]Ella[/name], and saying them in succession always trips up my tongue.

[name]Naomi[/name], like you said, I personally don’t think [name]Eleanor[/name] Molner flows very well, but the other names flow nicely with Molner. I absolutely love, love, love your children’s names! :slight_smile:

thanks jill…i think you’re right. it is too bad bc i really do love eleanor. do you think the rest of my names work with molner?

thanks jill…i think you’re right. it is too bad bc i really do love eleanor. do you think the rest of my names work with molner?[/quote]

Yep! I really do (except for [name]Emma[/name] Molner…too m-heavy for me)!

[name]Even[/name] though [name]Amelia[/name] is popular, I love the rhythm and sound of [name]Amelia[/name] Molner, and think [name]Louisa[/name] Molner, [name]Beatrice[/name] Molner, and [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Eliza[/name] Molner are great! Did I forget any names? Oh! [name]Olivia[/name]. I definitely think it works with Molner, too. :slight_smile:

If you love [name]Eleanor[/name] Molner, you should go for it! It’s not a horrifying combo or anything, but doesn’t flow as well as your other kids’ names. I’m not sure if it’s much better, but what about [name]Eleanora[/name] Molner. It may complicate things, but the “a” seems to help the flow to my ear. Hmm…

thanks jill…i think you’re right. it is too bad bc i really do love eleanor. do you think the rest of my names work with molner?[/quote]

Yep! I really do (except for [name]Emma[/name] Molner…too m-heavy for me)!

[name]Even[/name] though [name]Amelia[/name] is popular, I love the rhythm and sound of [name]Amelia[/name] Molner, and think [name]Louisa[/name] Molner, [name]Beatrice[/name] Molner, and [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Eliza[/name] Molner are great! Did I forget any names? Oh! [name]Olivia[/name]. I definitely think it works with Molner, too. :slight_smile:

If you love [name]Eleanor[/name] Molner, you should go for it! It’s not a horrifying combo or anything, but doesn’t flow as well as your other kids’ names. I’m not sure if it’s much better, but what about [name]Eleanora[/name] Molner. It may complicate things, but the “a” seems to help the flow to my ear. Hmm…[/quote]

i agree…i have the same issue w emma molner…however, it’s better than eleanor molner, for sure. and yes i too think all of the others work although annabel and amelia seem too similar.

I love your kids names! So cute!

What about [name]Susannah[/name]? [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Edward[/name]!

I do love [name]Eleanor[/name] but it does sound a little funky with your last name, but I do think [name]Eleanora[/name] sounds nice.

[name]Amelia[/name] I don’t really like with your other names.

[name]Olivia[/name] is alright.

[name]Eliza[/name] would sound very nice.

some other names that might sound nice.

[name]Lenora[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Leona[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name] ([name]Lay[/name]-oh-nee)
and the all time [name]Catherine[/name], tell me if you like any! [name]Hope[/name] I helped some!

~[name]Bree[/name]

thanks bree! i appreciate the advice. yes i love catherine too but cannot use it bc it is my sister’s name…i still think eleanor and emma are the front runners despite the issues w my last name, molner, just bc i can’t find anything else i love

what do you think of louisa charlotte molner?

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] Molner is beautiful! And it’s PERFECT with [name]Edward[/name], [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name]!

I love [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], too, but I’m not sure I’d use it with a son already named [name]Charles[/name]. It’s really pretty, though! :slight_smile:

[name]LOVE[/name] all of your childrens’ names! Especially [name]Annabel[/name] (wish I could use it but my last name doesnt allow me too!) Loiusa and [name]Beatrice[/name] are my favs! Good luck! Keep us posted.

I agree with you, [name]Jill[/name], about the “el” sound. And also about the Beatty daughters’ names being too similar.

With the rest of your kids names I would definetly go with [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. I also love the nickname [name]Bea[/name]! So cute!