Your thoughts on these potential names:

Aubrey
Ella or Elle
Remi
Rye
Rhu/ Rue
Simone
Stella

UPDATE: Oops! I think I posted in the wrong section. These names are for a new canine sibling for my current dogs, Esme and Jasper. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_u]Simone[/name_u], and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] all go really well! [name_u]Simone[/name_u] is my personal favourite from those :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] : I like it, I think it is a slightly more modern take on [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], is gender neutral and has a sweet, bubbly sound to it. [name_f]My[/name_f] only issue is that I personally find it a bit overused at the moment.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Elle[/name_f] : Both of these are lovely and classic, very pretty and feminine. I prefer [name_f]Elle[/name_f] slightly to [name_f]Ella[/name_f] as I find it a little less popular.

[name_u]Remi[/name_u] : I love it, very cool and versatile. I think it fits well with [name_u]Esme[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], though perhaps it doesn’t have the same vintage, retro feel they have. It feels a bit trendier. Still beautiful.

[name_u]Rye[/name_u]: I’m not sure how I feel about this as a stand-alone name, I think it seems like a nickname to me, but a very nice one.

Rhu / [name_u]Rue[/name_u] : I prefer the spelling of [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and I like it better than [name_u]Rye[/name_u] as a stand-alone. It feels more established and I actually like it with [name_u]Esme[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], as they’re all literary characters from YA books, so I like the connection. That aside [name_u]Rue[/name_u] reminds me of spring and I find it very pretty.

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] : I love [name_u]Simone[/name_u], it is very chic and classy and has that same vintage vibe as [name_u]Esme[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], and isn’t overly popular. It’s stunning.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] : Another classic name and it sounds great with the sibset.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite overall is [name_u]Simone[/name_u], with [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_u]Remi[/name_u] in 2nd and 3rd.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Simone[/name_u] with [name_u]Esme[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]. The other names kind of a seem a little more “boring” next [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_u]Esme[/name_u]. [name_u]Simone[/name_u] stands out and matches the wow factor imo

1 Like

[name_u]Esme[/name_u] , [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and …

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] or [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] !

1 Like

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] or [name_u]Rue[/name_u] would be lovely with [name_u]Esme[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]!

1 Like

She looks like a [name_f]Stella[/name_f] to me :sparkles:

1 Like

Stella!!!

1 Like

She would be such a good [name_u]Rue[/name_u], [name_u]Simone[/name_u], or Stella!! What a sweet face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Simone[/name_u]!

I think all of your ideas would fit well. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Stella[/name_f].

Stella or Rue!

[name_f]Stella[/name_f]! [name_u]Simone[/name_u] would be nice too

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] for [name_u]Esme[/name_u] and Jasper’s canine sibling! :paw_prints:

It has the right stylish retro vibe, complementary sounds, and isn’t too expected as a dog name, unlike something like [name_f]Stella[/name_f].