A sister for Freya

Our family will be expanding come [name_u]December[/name_u] and in keeping with our last pregnancy we have chosen to keep the gender a secret. Although this pregnancy is somewhat different from my daughter’s I feel that it is still important I go in with some girl names. I’d like to go into this with two names but feel like [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] isn’t it and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] may result in some teasing. Any ideas for a sister for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

So you know our top boy’s names are [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m]. We would like the name to be of Scandinavian or [name_m]German[/name_m] origin but I can be swayed!

Congratulations! Your daughter has a beautiful name, [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It’s absoloutely gorgeous. I absoloutely adore [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is a great sister sibset. But if it’s not for you, don’t go for it.
Some suggestions:
[name_f]Maja[/name_f] (Scandinavian (My only problem with this name is the ‘ya’ ending for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Maja[/name_f]))
[name_f]Kirstie[/name_f] (Scandianvian)
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] (Scandinavian)
Mickaela (Scandinavian)
[name_f]Annalise[/name_f] ([name_m]German[/name_m])
[name_f]Tyra[/name_f] (Scandinavian)
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] (Scandinavian)
[name_f]Annika[/name_f] (Swedish)
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] ([name_m]German[/name_m])
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] (Latin)
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] (Scandinavian)
[name_f]Rebekka[/name_f] (Scandinavian)
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] ([name_m]German[/name_m] (I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] go amazingly together!!))
[name_f]Mina[/name_f] ([name_m]German[/name_m])
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f] ([name_m]German[/name_m])
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] ([name_m]German[/name_m])
[name_f]Vilhelmina[/name_f] (Swedish)
Vilhelmine (Scandinavian)
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] (Latin)
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] ([name_m]German[/name_m])
[name_f]Anette[/name_f] (Norwegian)

My favourite names with [name_f]Freya[/name_f] (from this list) include: [name_f]Maja[/name_f], [name_f]Kirstie[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (my favourite), [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]

Good luck!

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] and and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] are perfect. Not sure how you feel and them both ending in ‘a’ but you could also try [name_f]Asta[/name_f]?
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]?

[name_f]Bente[/name_f]
Bodil
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Kajsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Erika[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] / [name_f]Thordis[/name_f]
[name_f]Selma[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Tove[/name_f]? Or maybe [name_f]Tova[/name_f], if you’d like it to like more feminine.

Other ideas

[name_f]Asta[/name_f] (a pp already mentioned it)
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_u]Dagny[/name_u]
[name_f]Elin[/name_f]
[name_f]Ester[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Hedda[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Jonna[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lotta[/name_f]
[name_f]Meta[/name_f]
[name_f]Pia[/name_f]
[name_f]Saga[/name_f]
[name_f]Siri[/name_f]
[name_f]Stina[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveka[/name_f]

My personal favourites to go with [name_f]Freya[/name_f] are [name_f]Tove[/name_f], [name_f]Asta[/name_f], [name_f]Ester[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_f]Pia[/name_f], [name_f]Saga[/name_f] and [name_f]Stina[/name_f].