A sister for Hunter Jack!

I had my second baby, a little girl, 4 weeks early. Luckily, my husband and I were already decided on a name for our little one. We decided on McKenna [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] pretty early on in my pregnancy. I chose McKenna as a way to honor my father, [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. We decided to jusy go for a matching initial and my dad really likes the name too. [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is a family name in both my husband’s family and mine. There are many forms of [name_f]Leah[/name_f], and [name_u]Lee[/name_u] user throughout our family trees, including my MIL and the matriarch of my family, my 75 year old Aunt [name_f]Diane[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Kenna[/name_u] had to spend some time in the NICU, but she is on the mend and has a big personality!

25 Likes

Congrats on your baby girl! Her name is adorable – so sweet and meaningful! <3

congratulations!! i love the thought put behind her name, it makes it so meaningful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

congratulations! she has a lovely name!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! I love the idea of McKenna as a nod to [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. I hope she continues to do well!

We didn’t know what to do when we found out it was a girl because if it was a boy the middle name would have been [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. I discussed with my dad a bunch of girls names thay started with an M and his favorite and ours was McKenna.

1 Like

congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I love McKenna to honour [name_u]Michael[/name_u]!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Congratulations first and foremost! The meaning behind your daughters name is so lovely and it pairs with [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] perfectly!

1 Like

McKenna [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations on your little girl ! McKenna and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] are so sweet

McKenna [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is a gorgeous name! Congratulations :purple_heart: