A sister for Isabel

See the results of this poll: A sister for Isabel

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Sofia : 32 (34%)
  • Penelope : 24 (26%)
  • Juliette : 27 (29%)
  • Addison : 5 (5%)
  • Madelyn: 6 (6%)

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]! [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] is also very pretty :).

I voted for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] too but I just prefer the spellings [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] I feel is a completely different style to [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

I voted for the lovely [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. I also think [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] is lovely and goes well with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], though is probably more expected. With different spellings I would also like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] as [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]'s sisters, but not keen on them with your spellings.

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], although personally I would prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f].

I’m one of two who voted for [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] haha. All great options but I’m just going for a classic that I can’t resist. Completely up to you.

I like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] to go with sister [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. Good luck!

I voted for lovely [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], since I think it matches [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] most in style and popularity. I also like [name_u]Addison[/name_u].

The [name_f]BEL[/name_f] of [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]NEL[/name_f] of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] makes them too rhyme-y for me.

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] or [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] would flow nicely with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. I can’t really imagine the other names going well with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] except [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], which is already overused.

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is my favorite from your list, although I like the [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] spelling better.

[name_f]Sofia[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] definitely go the best together in style, and popularity. I wouldn’t let the popularity of [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] deter you. [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] (where I live anyway) is very popular.
[name_u]Addison[/name_u] would be my next pick as it’s also a more modern name.
The other names are lovely but just feel more dated to me and less fitting with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

All of your names are absolutely gorgeous!!! I just love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] :smiley:

I love [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] & [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] together, though [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] & [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] work too.

Please don’t go with [name_u]Addison[/name_u] (too masculine and does not pair well with the lovely [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].)

[name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] is so 1990’s…

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] are lovely together imo.