A sister for Kwan and Steve--Gilmore Girls

So I am part of a fanfiction group on Twitter and I play both the roles of [name]Lane[/name] [name]Kim[/name]-[name]Van[/name] Gerbig and [name]Zach[/name] [name]Van[/name] Gerbig, and in the fan fic they have just adopted a baby girl, and she needs a name, keeping in mind that:

Her brother’s names are [name]Kwan[/name] and [name]Steve[/name],

Their last name is [name]Van[/name] Gerbig

[name]Lane[/name] and [name]Zach[/name] are in a band, and want to use a more unusual name fore this daughter.

Any ideas?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Harry[/name] - after [name]Debbie[/name] [name]Harry[/name]? Or [name]Janice[/name] - or [name]Joplin[/name]? [name]Lennon[/name]?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Sunday[/name]?
It includes [name]Sun[/name], a common Korean name, and it’s offbeat, cool, and it was used by [name]Nicole[/name] Kidman.
I think the previous poster’s idea of [name]Lennon[/name] is cool, but I see that for a boy.
I remember once on [name]Gilmore[/name] Girls [name]Lane[/name] being really psyched about something to do with [name]Neko[/name] [name]Case[/name]–I think [name]Neko[/name] fits the bill as well.

Fun! I’m a GG fan too. [name]Sunday[/name] is a cool suggestion except I doubt [name]Lane[/name] and [name]Zach[/name] would name their daughter the same as a celebrity: they are too original for that.
[name]How[/name] about, [name]Kwan[/name], [name]Steve[/name] and…
a few Korean possiblities…
[name]Hana[/name] – means flower. [name]Hana[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name] is pretty.
Mi [name]Sun[/name] – means beauty & goodness.
Mi [name]Young[/name] – means eternal.
OR
[name]Cate[/name] or [name]Kat[/name] – means “pure” which is the same meaning as “[name]Zach[/name].”
[name]Larue[/name] – means “the street” which is basically the same as “[name]Lane[/name]” but cooler since it’s French.
[name]Rory[/name] – after [name]Lane[/name]'s best friend? or maybe middle name [name]Lorelei[/name]?
[name]Ramona[/name] – after one of [name]Lane[/name]'s favorite bands “The Ramones.”
[name]Bowie[/name] – after [name]David[/name] [name]Bowie[/name] obviously.
[name]Helen[/name] – after their band “Hep Alien” which comes from an anagram of the name, [name]Helen[/name] [name]Pai[/name], a producer of GG.

I think I’d definitely want to find a musical reference or connection. Since it’s a fictitious name I don’t think that flow with the last name is very important. Good luck!