A sister for Landen?

Hey fellow Berries!

With my first child already three, I’m thrilled to be having my second- and this time, I get a little girl!
I have a first name picked out- [name]Mia[/name]- and up until this weekend had a middle name too. Then I saw my teenage niece, who enlightened me on my middle name choice. My husband and I originally decided on [name]Mia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], for [name]Felicity[/name]'s meaning of “happy”. But as my niece [name]Taylor[/name] pointed out, “MF” stands for a rather vulgar term! I definitely do not want to sadle my sweetie with this.
So, we still have [name]Mia[/name] but no middle name! I want something that means “happy” or “joy”. Hubby likes “[name]Mia[/name] [name]Joy[/name]”, but compared to her big brother I feel like it’s too plain.

Help!
[name]Natalie[/name] (mommy to sweet [name]Landen[/name] [name]Craig[/name]- [name]Landen[/name] is my favorite boys name, [name]Craig[/name] is after a special family member.)

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is a beautiful name. Her actual initials would include your surname too so I wouldn’t let anyone discourage you from choosing this combination. Teenagers can make up any vulgar term based on any letter. I like [name]Mia[/name] [name]Joy[/name] as well but not as much as [name]Mia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]. Here are some other options that mean “happy” or “joyful”. Good luck!
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Bliss[/name]
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Hillary[/name]

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Audrina[/name] (maybe too many a’s)

• OR-
    [name]Mia[/name] [name]Corliss[/name]

But, mischa’s suggestion of [name]Mia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] takes the cake imo! Too lovely! Good luck!

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is gorgeous. If you love it I wouldn’t let a tiny thing like that put you off. I’m a teenager and whilst I can find a rather vulgar term from the initials MF, 1) teenagers can take the tiniest thing and turn it into something inappropriate or disgusting. I could find one out of my initials if I tried and 2) your daughter’s initials will include her surname so she won’t just be MF, she’ll be MF_. Honestly, I wouldn’t worry. It’s not like her initials are AIDS or SARS.

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Well, I was able to talk to my husband today, and we came to an agreement: [name]Mia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] it is! I’m so excited to bring this little girl into the world, and thank you for all of your help!

~[name]Natalie[/name] (and [name]Landen[/name]!)

Oh, I’m so glad you’re sticking with [name]Mia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]. It’s a beautiful name! All the best!

I’m also very glad to see you’re sticking with [name]Mia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], I was going to encourage you to do so because it’s so lovely, and the initials are not even an issue!